GTMEDIA 4K ANDROID 9

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

MIKSCALV

GTMEDIA 4K ANDROID 9

Post by MIKSCALV »

Unfortunately I note with regret that the dvb application no longer works in fact I can no longer see the digital terrestrial and satellite channels, it continues to freeze, and even does not open anymore, I hope for a solution as soon as possible, Greetings

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA 4K ANDROID 9

Post by cpr43 »

MIKSCALV wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:00 pm
Unfortunately I note with regret that the dvb application no longer works in fact I can no longer see the digital terrestrial and satellite channels, it continues to freeze, and even does not open anymore, I hope for a solution as soon as possible, Greetings
Hello and Welcome

Please read forum rules here:

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16325

Please note rule#8

I guess you are talking about the new model GTmedia GTCombo which is 4K and android 9.0?? You have not mentioned it??

I suggest you update the box with the most recent bin file. You can download from here:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=22716

Put the Zip file in an USB drive , load to the box and go to APPS on Main menu, Update, move to Local Update on System Update and look for the file to do the Update. (Check box boxes to clear all data)

After that run some new test and report results. When posting results try to post as much information as you can.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA 4K ANDROID 9

Post by Feralkiwi »

MIKSCALV wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:00 pm
That can also happen if you plug your cables into the wrong inputs.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”