Gtmedia combo no epg or channel info

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

piter_1

Gtmedia combo no epg or channel info

Post by piter_1 »

hello for a few days now that there is no epg guide in the Spanish channels. There is also no information about the program I'm watching at the moment. before the epg was already quite poor only two hours in advance. now there is nothing they should fix that in the next update. It would be good to know what you are seeing or what you can see in the next hours or days

SALEMvam

Re: Gtmedia combo no epg or channel info

Post by SALEMvam »

The same for me. Only DVB-T shows the program name you’re viewing and the next program after that… but DVB-S doesn’t show any information of the current or next program. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. The dish is oriented to Astra 19,2E to watch Spanish channels and some FTA English channels.
S.a.L.E.M vam

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello

we have fixed this epg issue,and we will release a new firmware as soon as possible.

SALEMvam

Post by SALEMvam »

Thank you Tom.w. I partly reach a solution doing a manual search on a specific TP, so the device can reach the data stream channels (I’m not sure if I’m telling it correctly). Doing a search on Google I’ve found a web that keeps updated the channel list of a lot of satellites, including the data channels that I’m assuming that are bringing me the EPG* information to my GT combo 4K. (*not a full EPG but enough to see the names of the program I’m watching and the next one).

If I’m wrong, please let me know, but for now, this works for me.
Attachments
F8925960-4E4A-44ED-94A8-F6B0EF05D87E.jpeg
F8925960-4E4A-44ED-94A8-F6B0EF05D87E.jpeg (968.4 KiB) Viewed 635 times
S.a.L.E.M vam

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

SALEMvam wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:34 pm
Thank you Tom.w. I partly reach a solution doing a manual search on a specific TP, so the device can reach the data stream channels (I’m not sure if I’m telling it correctly). Doing a search on Google I’ve found a web that keeps updated the channel list of a lot of satellites, including the data channels that I’m assuming that are bringing me the EPG* information to my GT combo 4K. (*not a full EPG but enough to see the names of the program I’m watching and the next one).

If I’m wrong, please let me know, but for now, this works for me.
yes
this is named as web epg or intertnet epg.
After we have solved many basic problems of gtcombo, we will consider adding additional features, for example, you mentioned network epg, etc.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”