Google asistent gtmedia combo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

piter_1

Google asistent gtmedia combo

Post by piter_1 »

Hello, why does the Google assistant of the gtmedia combo react differently than the one on my phone? When I say "good morning" to the google assistant of the combo, it returns good morning videos from youtube. Almost every answer from the google assistant combo returns videos from youtube. On my phone and other tv boxes the command "good morning" google assistant responds with a greeting with your name, today's temperature and today's news.

I have tried to install google home and google in the combo to be able to configure google asistent and get more out of it, but after the installation a message pops up that says "app not installed. I can't find a way to configure google asistent and get more out of it

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Google asistent gtmedia combo

Post by Tom.w »

hello

We will try to improve this part of the function

piter_1

Post by piter_1 »

you are doing a good job
:D
Tom.w wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:56 am
hello

We will try to improve this part of the function

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

piter_1 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:52 am
Hello, why does the Google assistant of the gtmedia combo react differently than the one on my phone? When I say "good morning" to the google assistant of the combo, it returns good morning videos from youtube. Almost every answer from the google assistant combo returns videos from youtube. On my phone and other tv boxes the command "good morning" google assistant responds with a greeting with your name, today's temperature and today's news.

I have tried to install google home and google in the combo to be able to configure google asistent and get more out of it, but after the installation a message pops up that says "app not installed. I can't find a way to configure google asistent and get more out of it
Hello, we have updated the voice assistant, you are currently using the latest voice assistant

Google homepage and Google assistant, we have built-in, you don’t need to install
QQ截图20210610205859.jpg
QQ截图20210610205859.jpg (102.44 KiB) Viewed 688 times
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

piter_1

Post by piter_1 »

Hi, because when I say "good morning" it tells me to finish setup??. If I do, it asks me to register with my google gmail email. but I'm already registered in the combo. that's why when I register with my email it tells me that the email already exists in the device

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”