Weather in home screen shows "Network Unavailable" with working wi-fi network

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Gordon9

Weather in home screen shows "Network Unavailable" with working wi-fi network

Post by Gordon9 »

Hello. I tried to turning off and on the wi-fi but didn't solve. Also rebooted the box and nothing.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Weather in home screen shows "Network Unavailable" with working wi-fi network

Post by Feralkiwi »

Are you sure that the network is active.

The box will say connected to wifi,bit your provider may not be providing net, I get this when i need to renew my monthly plan.
Try youtube to check if that works.
Also is the city you selected on the list, try a different city.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Isamu.Jones

Re: Weather in home screen shows "Network Unavailable" with working wi-fi network

Post by Isamu.Jones »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:00 am
Are you sure that the network is active.

The box will say connected to wifi,bit your provider may not be providing net, I get this when i need to renew my monthly plan.
Try youtube to check if that works.
Also is the city you selected on the list, try a different city.

Owen
It is not an Internet connection problem. Gtcombo weather app stopped working on multiple devices independent of internet connection. There must be a problem with the app, maybe they closed access to the server. The problem occurs even by changing cities and countries in the configuration. Gtcombo is having a lot of flaws compared to Gtmedia GTC.

Gordon9

Post by Gordon9 »

Hello guys. Thanks for all the replies! Besides this weather app, everything else in the box is working fine.

ddleite

Post by ddleite »

Network is effectively working, but not neither weather nor on youtube, but yes on cccam

tanka

Post by tanka »

Something in Canada wi-fi working and Internet by cable working and the weather in home screen (network unavailable)And working before the update

ddleite

Post by ddleite »

the problem is not one of the network. it's the application that doesn't work. youtube works. I installed a weather application and it works.

Isamu.Jones

Post by Isamu.Jones »

ddleite wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:40 pm
the problem is not one of the network. it's the application that doesn't work. youtube works. I installed a weather application and it works.
It is true what you say, something happens with the GTCombo Weather App that does not work. I have 900Mbps fiber optic internet and the problem persists. In my GTMedia GTC Weather App works correctly.

Hopefully Gtmedia Team will resolve the issues soon.

jvarra

Post by jvarra »

Hi guys, in my box (GTC) the wheater app dosn´t works. Have a solution or i can delete them?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

jvarra wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:30 pm
Hi guys, in my box (GTC) the wheater app dosn´t works. Have a solution or i can delete them?
They fixed that with the 28 June update for the GT Combo.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

mardenis

Post by mardenis »

saludos buenas noche
en mi gtc no me funciona el tiempo ni tampoco funciona el iks ni el apk modbro, después todo funciona normal
no puedo conectarme a los canales del satélite porque no tengo internet aunque mi gtc esta conectada a la red wifi
lo he reiniciado de fabrica varias veces y sigue sin internet para el iks

necesito ayuda no puedo ver los canales por newcam no hay conexión

gracias y bendiciones

klarnetas

Post by klarnetas »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:35 pm
jvarra wrote:

Owen
IT NOT THAT ...WEATHER NOT WORK

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

klarnetas wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:20 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:
jvarra wrote:

Owen
hello
do you have gtcombo or gtc box?we have fixed the weather issue on the gtcombo box.
please confirm your firmware version.

skorzeny

Post by skorzeny »

I have a gtmedia gtc and the weather application does not work either .....

klarnetas

Post by klarnetas »

Tom.w wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:16 am
klarnetas wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:20 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:
jvarra wrote:

Owen
hello
do you have gtcombo or gtc box?we have fixed the weather issue on the gtcombo box.
please confirm your firmware version.
Yes, combo GTC C20A6351-202008101430-1597041035

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello
about the gtc, we will plan how to upgrade.
please wait

Isamu.Jones

Post by Isamu.Jones »

Tom.w wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:01 am
hello
about the gtc, we will plan how to upgrade.
please wait
Hi, thank you very much.
I bought GTmedia GTC last year and it has had few solutions.
We need a new update for GTMedia GTC urgently.
It has the following errors:

The Weather App stopped working.
The DVB Player App needs optimization, it is very slow especially when changing channels (Up to 10 seconds to change channels).
Perhaps an optimization or improvement in the android that it includes.

GTMedia GTC is not an old computer, it was released last year 2020.
This equipment is one year old and has a very good sale on Aliexpress and other websites.

Please your help on a new firmware. Thanks a lot.

skorzeny

Post by skorzeny »

I also include that sometimes when you press the button to turn on the numbers on the screen are not visible and you have to restart to show them ...

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”