GTshare is not useable on GTcombo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

xmh0511

GTshare is not useable on GTcombo

Post by xmh0511 »

I got my GTcombo box recently. I test the function of the GTshare by connecting it with GTcombo. The version of the software of both of them is the latest. GTshare can connect my GTcombo(they are in the same network segment). When the GTshare is connected with my GTcombo, the channel that is playing on the GTcombo is immediately stuck, whilst there's no picture on the GTshare but sometimes it has sounding. Only I disconnect the GTshare with the GTcombo will the channel normally continue to play on the GTcombo. This issue is what I'm encountering when I use GTshare with GTcombo. It's basically that the GTshare function is not usable together with GTcombo.

Note:
The video coding of the channels that can make this issue is avs+ or avs2.

Issue 2:
It seems that the updated function, which is the selectable list cannot be used with GTcombo, there is only one category "all" on GTshare, however, they are three satellites on my machine.

Issue 3:
The GTshare only has one sound channel, Specifically, the channel played on GTcombo has English sound but the sound on GTshare is Korean sound.

Please Gtmedia team check these issues and fix them. Thanks.

Lining
网站管理员

Re: GTshare is not useable on GTcombo

Post by Lining »

xmh0511 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:38 am
I got my GTcombo box recently. I test the function of the GTshare by connecting it with GTcombo. The version of the software of both of them is the latest. GTshare can connect my GTcombo(they are in the same network segment). When the GTshare is connected with my GTcombo, the channel that is playing on the GTcombo is immediately stuck, whilst there's no picture on the GTshare but sometimes it has sounding. Only I disconnect the GTshare with the GTcombo will the channel normally continue to play on the GTcombo. This issue is what I'm encountering when I use GTshare with GTcombo. It's basically that the GTshare function is not usable together with GTcombo.

Note:

Issue 2:
It seems that the updated function, which is the selectable list cannot be used with GTcombo, there is only one category "all" on GTshare, however, they are three satellites on my machine.

Issue 3:
The GTshare only has one sound channel, Specifically, the channel played on GTcombo has English sound but the sound on GTshare is Korean sound.

We will check the problem you mentioned. You can download the latest GTshare app and use it. You need to uninstall the old one, and then reinstall the latest one.
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

Lining wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:43 am
xmh0511 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:38 am

Note:

Issue 2:

Issue 3:

We will check the problem you mentioned. You can download the latest GTshare app and use it. You need to uninstall the old one, and then reinstall the latest one.
I actually do use the latest version of GTshare and the firmware of the GTcombo when I issue these problems.

joviedop104

Post by joviedop104 »

Hi xmh0511,

Did you try to clean all the application data on your smartphone?

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

joviedop104 wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:30 pm
Hi xmh0511,

Did you try to clean all the application data on your smartphone?
I bought a new smartphone and directly installed the latest version of the GTshare on my phone. The first issue is caused by the avs+ video channel.

xmh0511

Post by xmh0511 »

1.png
1.png (571.42 KiB) Viewed 650 times
This is a demonstration for the first issue(play avs+ channel), it has audio but a gray screen without any picture. I will give the integrity video in the attachment, it also shows the issue that the connection is not stable if we play the channel with avs+ video coding. To make the connection be recovered, I must manually switch the connect approach.
video_demonstration.zip
(5 MiB) Downloaded 9 times
@Lining, @alex.c

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”