Audio problems with GT Combo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

condorito

Audio problems with GT Combo

Post by condorito »

Unfortunately I listen annoying clicks on the audio when I turn on the GT Combo. If I disconnected and immediately reconnect the HDMI cable, audio glitches disappear. But it is very annoying to do this every time the GT Combo is turn on.

The GT Combo is connected by HDMI to my Samsung Un55EH6030A TV. GT Combo is configured at 1080p, which is the maximum resolution that the TV supports. The TV is made in 2012 and unfortunately has no configuration relating to HDMI. I have tried replacing the HDMI cable by several others without changes. Changing parameters related to HDMI in the GT Combo has not been useful either.

Please someone can give me ideas to try to eliminate this problem .

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Audio problems with GT Combo

Post by Feralkiwi »

I too hear this click etc.

It is within the GT Combo, I think.
I think the audio player is being interrupted and the click is as it restarts.
I think this interruption is coming from the internet use by other apps, like GooglePlay.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

condorito

Post by condorito »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:52 am
I too hear this click etc.

It is within the GT Combo, I think.
I think the audio player is being interrupted and the click is as it restarts.
I think this interruption is coming from the internet use by other apps, like GooglePlay.

Owen
In my case, I have two GT Combo and only one presents audio problems, is the one that is connected to the Samsung Un55EH6030A TV. Using another TCL 4K TV, the audio sounds perfect. I have exchanged the GT Combo and there are only audio problems when I connect a GT Combo to the Samsung Un55EH6030A TV. Previously I used a GTT-2 with the Samsung Un55EH6030A and the sound was perfect.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I will look through the menus and try to find an audio output format change like the other units offer.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”