Post by alex.c »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:46 am
alex.c wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:03 am
Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:08 pm
I posted this in another thread.
Another fault is that the Latitude and Longitude are not reloaded correctly after a DB export / import.

The Latitude is replaced with the same value as the Longitude and the decimal places are removed and South is reset to North.

eg; set 123.4 east and 45.6 south and after reload you have 123.0 east and 123.0 north.

This will make USALS not work after reloading a DB.

Owen
Also I note that when using the DiSEqC east west move function in the DiSEqC motor control menu the LNB output is always changed to 13 volts, vertical, even if you are using a H TP for testing.
22kHz tone "ON" setting is also taken off, as it needs to be for the commands to be sent, but there is too long taken before this 22kHz tone is restored so a signal level can be taken.

Owen
When moving motor, switching to 13 voltage will be helpful when using big dish.
And we will optimize the software motor rotating time according to the longitude difference.
It was not "motor rotating time" I was seeing, it is the time after the 22kHz tone has been used to send commands to the motor before the 22kHz tone is "ON" again as set by the TP you are seeing signal strength on.
No signal strength or quality can be seen until the full antenna setting for that TP is fully restored.

At present the 22kHz tone is turned off, then the command is sent, then there is a long delay before the 22kHz tone is turned on again.

Any "motor rotating time" will not matter as if it is a long time, the unit will re send the command while it is still moving.

Switching to 13 volts is not happening always. The best I can find is that 13v or 18v is used while sending motor commands depending on what the current channel is using.
I would think 18v would be better as there would be less current at higher voltage.

As other users have said the DiSEqC motor controls are not working, I can not move the dish east or west to set a position.
USALS is working after you correct the latitude setting after a DB re load.

Owen
If the internal test passed, we will send you a improved testing firmware for motor today.
Thank you.

zloty

Re: GTCOMBO : problem memorization position satellite

Post by zloty »

I come to bring you good news. I finally manage to memorize my satellite positions in DISECQ mode. Even though I lost precision in moving East / West, this update finally seems to have fixed the problem. My GTCOMBO will no longer return to the closet! :D :D :D :)
ImageImageImage

zloty

Post by zloty »

Good evening. It has been over a month since the combo's firmware has not evolved.
Yet we are far from having a functional device. When will we have an update available with a correction of the many bugs still present ?
ImageImageImage

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

zloty wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:23 pm
Good evening. It has been over a month since the combo's firmware has not evolved.
Yet we are far from having a functional device. When will we have an update available with a correction of the many bugs still present ?
I have been testing a version that they are working to release soon.
The positions thing was fixed in the last version, this one fixes channels moving in lists etc.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

zloty

Post by zloty »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:44 pm

I have been testing a version that they are working to release soon.
The positions thing was fixed in the last version, this one fixes channels moving in lists etc.

Owen
Thank you. It is actually available since August 27. I will update and come back to report back to you on my finding. Good Sunday.
ImageImageImage

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”