Gt media Combo 4k android 9

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Gt media Combo 4k android 9

Post by Feralkiwi »

Press menu the instillation.
There you will see DB(data base) options and you can export to your USB stick.

The editor is here.

As for the ccam other will help.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

ghostgoblins wrote:
Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:26 pm
Hello again, I would like to ask you for advice, it is if the gt media gtc model is compatible with the gt media combo lists to be able to install it in it, I would appreciate your advice, and if there was another channel editor to be able to edit it myself Same, because with the one you shared with me, I do not know how they are edited since there is no channel to edit, only folders with configurations come out, or if there is any manual, video or help to use it, thank you very much for your help.
Look for a XML editor on the web. I did some test loading the new GTCombo XML DB onto the old GTC and it works fine. Firmwares does not.

Note: Look at the total size of your dumped DB copy. Whenever you make changes you need to keep the size (KB) same or smaller. So , if you need to add new channels you will need to delete some some where no needed.

Here is a copy I tried

Code: Select all

https://sourceforge.net/projects/xml-copy-editor/

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I assume you are using this program.
The GTC editor.

There is also this editor provided by a user, Ihcsas.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”