GT Combo User Data Base

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

GT Combo User Data Base

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi All

I tested today with a reduced size data base.
I used the XML editor to remove the satellites I do not see.
I also removed all but four DVB-T options and all the ATSC and cable options.
Many of the DVB-T options are incorrect anyway, like the New Zealand one that is set for 6MHz(Europe standard) not 8MHz that is used here.

Note: I suggest leaving one of each, ACTS, Cable and DVB-T as when I when to ATSC it did not find a list and crashed out of the app.

After the first test I also moved the satellite I use the most and DVB-T to the top of the XML list using normal plain PC Notepad.

This makes channel change faster.
This makes DB export and import faster too.
I expect save after a scan is faster too.
Sadly my switching uses both DiSEqC 1.1 and 1.0 and this still needs twice transmission to switch (1.0 is sent first when 1.1 should be), so channel change is still limited by that timing.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ghani Ajja

Re: GT Combo User Data Base

Post by ghani Ajja »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:43 am
Hi All

Many of the DVB-T options are incorrect anyway, like the New Zealand one that is set for 6MHz(Europe standard) not 8MHz that is used here.

Note: I suggest leaving one of each, ACTS, Cable and DVB-T as when I when to ATSC it did not find a list and crashed out of the app.

After the first test I also moved the satellite I use the most and DVB-T to the top of the XML list using normal plain PC Notepad.

Sadly my switching uses both DiSEqC 1.1 and 1.0 and this still needs twice transmission to switch (1.0 is sent first when 1.1 should be), so channel change is still limited by that timing.

Owen
Thank you for your information.
Best Regards

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Another fault is that the Latitude and Longitude are not reloaded correctly after a DB export / import.

The Latitude is replaced with the same value as the Longitude and the decimal places are removed and South is reset to North.

eg; set 123.4 east and 45.6 south and after reload you have 123.0 east and 123.0 north.

This will make USALS not work after reloading a DB, until you correct the lat / long.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello

we will check it

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:43 am
Hi All

Owen
Feralkiwi, which program can download and edit the GT Combo database on a PC. Thanks.
GTMEDIA GTX Combo, GTMEDIA GT Combo, GTMEDIA V8 UHD, GTMEDIA X8, GTMEDIA X8 Combo, GTMEDIA V8 Turbo and GTMEDIA V7 Pro
GTMedia V8FINDER Pro2, V8Finder Pro, V8 Finder Max, V8FINDER2, V8Finder-Meter, GTMEDIA V8 Finder BT05 and GTMEDIA D2

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

kladovchk wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:58 am

Feralkiwi, which program can download and edit the GT Combo database on a PC. Thanks.
The editor is here.

Owen

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:13 am
kladovchk wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:58 am

The editor is here.

Owen
Thanks.
GTMEDIA GTX Combo, GTMEDIA GT Combo, GTMEDIA V8 UHD, GTMEDIA X8, GTMEDIA X8 Combo, GTMEDIA V8 Turbo and GTMEDIA V7 Pro
GTMedia V8FINDER Pro2, V8Finder Pro, V8 Finder Max, V8FINDER2, V8Finder-Meter, GTMEDIA V8 Finder BT05 and GTMEDIA D2

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”