GTmedia GT Combo problems and need development

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Sarbast

GTmedia GT Combo problems and need development

Post by Sarbast »

Hello,

Yesterday, I bought the GT Combo and tested almost everything the device is perfect in running application such as Youtube and Kodi even with 4K videos, but there is some problems in the DVB app need development such as:

1- Move group of channels is very important.
2- While moving one channel the pointer change to the playing channel and this is disturbing in sorting channels operation.
3- When scan specific frequency for second time the channels in that frequency will remove and store again and then you need to sort channel again also is distubing.
4- Overall the DVB app need to be faster especially in changing channel.
5- A perfect channel editor is very important and I use the one in this forum, but neet many development.

All the above problems can solved as follow:

I have another android receiver and the Channel Maneger is very easy to use and fast as well.
In the channel list first you will press 'OK' a list will pop up include every commands you need such as Move, remove, Rename, Make Fav and so on, all you need to select one of them. For example, when select 'Move' channel then you need to select channels want to move by pressing just 'Ok' and the pointer will change to the next channel and go to the place you want to move it and press 'Blue' button and that is all.

In this way you can sort the channel list easily and quickly.

Hope you develope your channel maneger as the above or other, but put in your mind the problems above.

Regards
Sarbast H. Ali

Sarbast

Re: GTmedia GT Combo problems and need development

Post by Sarbast »

I use DiSEqC1.0 because I have four sat. I just scan one frequency manually the sort of channel restored to default as sat sorted as
Sat 1 channels
Sat 2 channels
Sat 3 channels
Sat 4 channels

So, this problem must solve quickly because I can't scan any frequency

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

about the move and order issue, we are fixing them.
please wait the next release firmware.

Sarbast

Post by Sarbast »

thanks for your reply,
When the update will release?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

after we finish the new firmware testing, we will release it as soon as possible

Sarbast

Post by Sarbast »

Thanks
Now I can't scan any frequency because the order of all channels will be change into default and this is the big problem.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

yes
the new firmware does not destroy the channel order by scan.
please wait

Sarbast

Post by Sarbast »

Thanks alot

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

Tom.w wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:26 am
yes
the new firmware does not destroy the channel order by scan.
please wait
Very, very well ;)
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

Sarbast

Post by Sarbast »

Hello
There is another bug in the GT Combo device has been found.
I connect both gtcombo and TV to the same plug so when I turn the plug off then on, the TV shows 'No Signal' message and the HDMI cable new and connected and gtcombo working fine, but there is no connection between them. So every time I face this problem I put the gtcombo in sleep mode and wake it up to connect with the TV

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Sarbast wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:20 am
Thanks
Now I can't scan any frequency because the order of all channels will be change into default and this is the big problem.
I scanned and sorted the channels I wanted and then exported and imported the user DB to save them.
Then I set up extra satellite on the list that I use for scanning for new feeds.
This mostly does not mess the channel order in the favorites list I have.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Sarbast

Post by Sarbast »

Hello

As I said if I scan the order of all satellites I have will destroy. Because of this I added just some important channels to the Fav. list and sorted, but there is another problem which is when I added a new channel to the Fav. list the channel inserted among channels not to the end of the list which must be. So these problems must solve as soon as possible and I am sure you will do it.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”