GT Combo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Joaquimoliveira

GT Combo

Post by Joaquimoliveira »

O receptor Gtmedia GT Combo abre o 4 2 2 ?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GT Combo

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yes.

It is the first unit to do so.
When you move to a 4.2.2 channel you do need to press the yellow button to change players to make it show.
Some higher resolution 4.2.2 have had issues.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Joaquimoliveira

Eu ainda não possuo o aparelho, pretendo compra para assistir 4 2 2 , mas alguns amigos que já possuem o aparelho, me relataram que em 4 2 2 ocorre freezs na imagem. A Gtmedia está ciente disso? A Gtmedia pretende solucionar este problema ?

Joaquimoliveira

Joaquimoliveira wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:43 pm
Eu ainda não possuo o aparelho, pretendo compra para assistir 4 2 2 , mas alguns amigos que já possuem o aparelho, me relataram que em 4 2 2 ocorre freezs na imagem. A Gtmedia está ciente disso? A Gtmedia pretende solucionar este problema ?
A GTmedia pretende resolver isso ?

tanka

Post by tanka »

Pois bem eu viver neste North America a 50 anos mas de origem portuguesa.Eu realisar no 95 e 99.9 west nos canais da ABC 4.2.2.Com HDMI2AV mini e trabalhar mais ou menos bem no video e mal no audio.Depois diretamente no CT COMBO com HDMI +VLC media player .Na ABC at 95 e 99.9
west trabalhar pior que no Hdmi2AV mini.Agora tambem tentar no satelite 97 west no feed da CBS e trabalhar muito bem tanto diretamente no GTCombo como no AV mini hdmi com audio incluido sim problema algum.Mas GTmedia penso que tem de trabalhar um pouco mais nesta materia do 4.2.2 .Pois em alguns canais como ABC trabalhar nada bem.
Last edited by tanka on Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eurostar

Post by eurostar »

I have this GT Combo GC2X3121000683 and installed the oscam.server... When I take a look at the webinterface I see that all the lines are online and working. I still keep having the "scrambled" screen, I have tested the lines in another reciever and they work very good!
Can somebody tell me what seems to be the problem here?
thx in advance!

joviedop104

Post by joviedop104 »

I did the same with Newcamd, I modifies the oscam.server file with all data, but I did not work.

Althought it didn't work using the WebIf, I was able to getting working with the app menu.

Go to the 'Menu' and pres 6666 to see the hiden menu, and add your CCcam lines from there.

regards,
Johan

eurostar

Post by eurostar »

I see in oscam monitor that all the lines are online but still don't work properly... Put the cccam.cfg in another reciever just to see If all the lines work and they all work! Very strange... It seems that cccam doesn't work as It should be.
Can somebody send me a good oscam config...

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

eurostar wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:54 pm
I see in oscam monitor that all the lines are online but still don't work properly... Put the cccam.cfg in another reciever just to see If all the lines work and they all work! Very strange... It seems that cccam doesn't work as It should be.
Can somebody send me a good oscam config...
You need to post what satellite are you input Cccam for. I recall long time ago Fish Mex needing a special FW. I stop using newcand or CCcam long time ago.

eurostar

Post by eurostar »

It is for Astra 23,5 east. FTA channels work. Is there another Oscam.apk that I can install?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

eurostar wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:15 pm
It is for Astra 23,5 east. FTA channels work. Is there another Oscam.apk that I can install?
No idea if Oscam version has to do with CCcam working or not on your sat. It does happens before that Oscam version is needed thou. Maybe others E2 users can help if an Oscam update is required.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”