How to Import SoftCam into GT Combo? And Webif?

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

bwe

How to Import SoftCam into GT Combo? And Webif?

Post by bwe »

Hello guys,

1. Will somebody show me the steps on how to load/import my SC into the GT Combo Android? I have a good and working SC from my Novas and V8X that I want to load into the Combo. I am having problems with some of the PV channels not opening, even after leaving them sitting for many hours.

2. Does the GT Combo support Webif? I have tried the IP, and port 8888, but I can't see Webif.

Thanks,
BWE :)
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

Sarbast

Re: How to Import SoftCam into GT Combo? And Webif?

Post by Sarbast »

Hello,

webif is as follow:

the ip address of gt combo:8081
ex: 192.168.1.123:8081

Softcam:
Either put softcam file in USB and then connect it with gt combo. Then in DVB app Menu-> Installation-> 6666-> CS Protocol -> OSCAM Configuration -> Import Red button

or import through oscam webif

bwe

Post by bwe »

Hello,

Thank you my friend! These were very clear and easy instructions to follow. Have a great week! :D

BWE
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

Sarbast

Post by Sarbast »

You are welcome friend

bwe

Post by bwe »

Hello friends,

Is anyone else having problems logging into Webif for GT Combo? I've tried 3 different computers, disabled/enabled VPN, restarted computers, restarted STB, etc. Can't think of anything else on my end. Maybe problem on my end. Logged into Webif just before the latest FW update, and it was working just fine. I'll try later, I guess. Just wondering if anyone else is having similar connection problems?

Thanks,

Edit: I finally was able to login, and it's working. Not really sure why. I changed VPN servers a few times, and switched WIFI connections here. Maybe, one or a combination of the two did it. It's working now, so that's all that matters.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

bwe wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:11 pm
Hello friends,

Is anyone else having problems logging into Webif for GT Combo? I've tried 3 different computers, disabled/enabled VPN, restarted computers, restarted STB, etc. Can't think of anything else on my end. Maybe problem on my end. Logged into Webif just before the latest FW update, and it was working just fine. I'll try later, I guess. Just wondering if anyone else is having similar connection problems?

Thanks,

Edit: I finally was able to login, and it's working. Not really sure why. I changed VPN servers a few times, and switched WIFI connections here. Maybe, one or a combination of the two did it. It's working now, so that's all that matters.
No problems here:

http://192.168.0.24:8081

192.168.0.24= your i.p.

bwe

Post by bwe »

Okay. Thanks. I got it working now. :)

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”