Gtmedia Problem persists

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

gececigs

Gtmedia Problem persists

Post by gececigs »

I am waiting for about 1 minute every time the device is turned on, I think it does not go into sleep mode, I think sleep mode is active, but every time it is turned on, it is loading, it is really annoying. :roll:

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Gtmedia Problem persists

Post by cpr43 »

gececigs wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:19 pm
I am waiting for about 1 minute every time the device is turned on, I think it does not go into sleep mode, I think sleep mode is active, but every time it is turned on, it is loading, it is really annoying. :roll:
I supposed you are talking about the GTCombo Android?? Go to settings, Droid Settings, Power key Definition and change to SHUTDOWN

gececigs

Post by gececigs »

Yes, I'm talking about GT COMBO, when I say close, it shuts down directly and every time it boots up, I put it into sleep mode, you say turn it off, when you do that, it already loads, and when I say it goes to sleep mode, it puts it to sleep mode in the first minutes, but after a while, it loads again, the problem should be fixed.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

gececigs wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:45 am
Yes, I'm talking about GT COMBO, when I say close, it shuts down directly and every time it boots up, I put it into sleep mode, you say turn it off, when you do that, it already loads, and when I say it goes to sleep mode, it puts it to sleep mode in the first minutes, but after a while, it loads again, the problem should be fixed.
Hi friend,

When you select sleep mode, I didn't see the GTMedia booting logo, right?
The boot time is about 8 seconds, but you said it was about 60 seconds?
We can add a new mode, only disable the screen output.

gececigs

Post by gececigs »

I used GTC for about 3 years because when I put it to sleep mode it always works in sleep mode, it doesn't reload unless I say restart or close it directly, but when I first bought the gt combo, I bought it 5.6 months ago, when I put it to sleep mode, it was working without loading, but after 4.5 updates came. then it loads every time I turn it on, I am constantly waiting, it loads every time I open it even though it is in sleep mode. When I open it after 2 minutes, it loads. Instant sleep mode is active. It happens when I turn it on and off.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Check that you have the correct setting in the andoid menu, Standby, restart or shutdown are the options.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

AtomiXvap

Post by AtomiXvap »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:43 pm
Check that you have the correct setting in the andoid menu, Standby, restart or shutdown are the options.

Owen
It does the same with me too Owen, whether the standby setting is restart or shutdown the result is the same, it always starts from the logo, same as when I unplug the device.

evarese

Post by evarese »

Exactly the same happens on my GT Combo. When I bought it (I was the second customer in Italy), the decoder was fine with very short switching on, but after the second or third up-date, the time increased a lot, passing through a re-boot. Obviously I tested by the menu all the possibilities, but nothing changed.
In other words, this problem is present on different decoders and must be understood and fixed, thanks in advance!
GTCombo - V8 UHD - V8 Finder - V8 Finder2 - 90 cm motorized dish

evarese

Post by evarese »

After the uploading of the last firmware (11), this problem was fixed, very well!
GTCombo - V8 UHD - V8 Finder - V8 Finder2 - 90 cm motorized dish

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”