GTCombo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

ottobrerosso

GTCombo

Post by ottobrerosso »

Hi all,
I've buy this box and I'm trying to better understand how I can sync SAT TV channel.
I've added hotbird 13° est and astra 19.2° est, the two satellite I can reach with my antenna and I've executed the multi scan sync just modifying antenna settings, without any knowledge of satellite tv, on parameters that generate the best rate for signal.
What I can do to better execute TV SAT channel sync ?
Thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTCombo

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi

Check that you have then correct antenna setting for your dish / LNB.
Look at the LNB's on your dish to see what "Low Frequency" they have.
The common one is 9750/10600.
You can use 9750/10600 and then compare the results your get regarding frequency against web sites like lyngsat dot com.

You say you see two satellites and have "modifying antenna settings".
Is this set by a DiSEqC switch or a dish mover (USALS)?

You can "Blind" scan or "Auto" scan.
Auto scan uses the TP information that is in the list for the satellite you are scanning.
Auto scan needs the correct LNB frequency set to work from the default list.
Blind scan will look to see what is there. You may need to do a blind scan a few times to get all the channels.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ottobrerosso

Post by ottobrerosso »

Thanks!
But I can't set LNB I've this settings on "antenna settings" page:
https://postimg.cc/945dTxBm
I've set it checking the best signal rate

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

For both satellites your lnb settings must be (9750 - 10600), then you will be able to receive all transponders from both satellites.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

As STRETCH said, you need to set the LNB frequency to 9750/10600.

Also if you only have the one DiSEqC switch, set the DiSEqC 1.0 to the port number and set the DiSEqC 1.1 to disabled.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

ottobrerosso

Post by ottobrerosso »

Hi, I've done and I'm able to discover channels, but to have high signal rate I've to set DiSEqC 1.0 on port 2 for both satellite.
Doing it I can discover channels, quite all foreign channels and not italian ones that for me should be better.
I don't know if I've to add more trasponder to the satellite or tune other settings:
This settings for Hotbird:
https://postlmg.cc/LhHNdD5W

Thanks

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Can you confirm your set up, please.
To get two satellites from one dish, you should have 2 lnb's on the dish, the main lnb at the end of the arm of the dish, that should be set at 13e, the second lnb for 19e should be put on a bracket, attached to the main arm, when looking at the dish from the front, the off set lnb should be on the left hand side. You would then have two leads from each of the lnb's, going to a 2 way diseq switch, ( some are marked A / B or 1 / 2), then you have one lead going to the receiver.
If it is easy to do, when putting all this together, connect all cables from the lnb's to the diseq switch, then the last cable to the receiver, power up the receiver, with the tv by the side, (if this can be done while under the dish even better), within the receiver go to you first satellite 13e with the diseq 1.0 put it against port 1 and 19e put it against port 2, then check you channel list of 13e, if the list is still as it was, set up is correct, if the list is different, go into the diseq setting, change it from port 1 to port 2, remember to change 19e from port 2 to port 1.
If you get lost along the way, just ask.
Hope this helps

Den

kladovchk

Post by kladovchk »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:52 pm
As STRETCH said, you need to set the LNB frequency to 9750/10600.

Also if you only have the one DiSEqC switch, set the DiSEqC 1.0 to the port number and set the DiSEqC 1.1 to disabled.

Owen
ottobrerosso, Everything works for me through DiSEqC 1.0.
Attachments
DiSEqC 1.0.png
DiSEqC 1.0.png (162.97 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
Eutelsat Hot Bird 13.png
Eutelsat Hot Bird 13.png (829.55 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
Astra 1.png
Astra 1.png (837.47 KiB) Viewed 1419 times
GTMEDIA GTX Combo, GTMEDIA GT Combo, GTMEDIA V8 UHD, GTMEDIA X8, GTMEDIA X8 Combo, GTMEDIA V8 Turbo and GTMEDIA V7 Pro
GTMedia V8FINDER Pro2, V8Finder Pro, V8 Finder Max, V8FINDER2, V8Finder-Meter, GTMEDIA V8 Finder BT05 and GTMEDIA D2

ottobrerosso

Post by ottobrerosso »

HI,
I've to LNB on satellite antenna:
https://postlmg.cc/14VJH2Np
I can see that trying to sync channels I can find a lot of foreign channel and few italian ones (I'm in Italy).
My expectation is that I should be bale to discover channels even if they are crypted but this is not the behavior that I've.
Could be that settings I'm using are not the right one ?
https://postlmg.cc/0KSnyKqt
https://postlmg.cc/dhw6J0NB
https://postlmg.cc/GHkz0DKt
Theese pictures about my antenna settings
Thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There are issues with the Italian local channel numbers, LCN.
GT Media has done a lot of work adding menu options for Italy.

If you have the LCN "ON" in the DVB-T menu this may stop some other channels from loading, try with the LCN option "OFF".

Also I see you have a shared system where your satellite cable joins with your DVB-T.
Check that you have the correct setting in the DVB-T for "Antenna power", as If this is not needed it may short and cause problems with the power for the Satellite.

Owen

Badtbag

Post by Badtbag »

Hola, alguien puede me confirmar se gt media combo abre el formato de vídeo 4:2:2? Gracias.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Badtbag wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:37 pm
Hola, alguien puede me confirmar se gt media combo abre el formato de vídeo 4:2:2? Gracias.
Si los abre pero NO todos

Aca hay muchos ejemplos

viewtopic.php?f=45&p=103018#p103018

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”