GT Combo dúvidas

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Joaquimoliveira

GT Combo dúvidas

Post by Joaquimoliveira »

Meu aparelho chegou , estou dúvidas:
- aonde consigo visualizar qual a criptografia do canal ?
- aonde consigo mudar a resolução do vídeo ? Ou a saída de vídeo do aparelho ? Exemplo 1080 p ou i , 1060 , 4k ou 8k ?
- estou assistindo um canal e quero mudou o áudio, exemplo o áudio está em inglês e quero mudar para espanhol ou português... como faço ?

STRETCH

Re: GT Combo dúvidas

Post by STRETCH »

Best thing to do, is use the (search box) top right, there are threads within the forum, about the issues that you have.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The AV output setting are in the Home menu. top left option ( not the clock) and in there somewhere.

The audio channel is in the DVB app, press menu and the up down for audio language.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Joaquimoliveira

Não localizei a opção saída AV.

Joaquimoliveira

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:45 am
The AV output setting are in the Home menu. top left option ( not the clock) and in there somewhere.

The audio channel is in the DVB app, press menu and the up down for audio language.

Owen
A questão o audio já fiz e não funcionou , já no V8 UHD o mesmo canal funciona na mudança do audio .

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Joaquimoliveira wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:55 pm
Não localizei a opção saída AV.
Home / settings (top left, not the clock) / droid preferences / display.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Joaquimoliveira wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:12 pm
A questão o audio já fiz e não funcionou , já no V8 UHD o mesmo canal funciona na mudança do audio .
What version of software are you using?

Owen

Joaquimoliveira

A ultima versão

Joaquimoliveira

A questão do audio , a troca não funciona ... coloco em espanhol ou portugues e não muda ... ficando em ingles .

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

There are two options on that list, device preferences and droid preferences. The display options are in the droid one.

If you have any more issue finding the Display setting I can take screen shots for you.

re the audio, I will check soon, but I remember there are two audio things, one may be language and the other track.

Owen

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Sorry, My GT Combo unit is away in another building from where I use the net.

The setting you need is called Droid settings. the other one is device preferences.

The audio is one for language and the other for track. the track allows for left right stereo etc.
Odd that you are net getting the other language.

They made changes to that menu option a couple of versions of software back.

Maybe list the channel / satellite so others can see and comment.

Owen

Joaquimoliveira

A opção audio Droid está lado direito ... não tem a opção de troca de idioma ... mesmo deixando no automático ou manual .
Audio de linguagem está lado esquerdo , é aonde temos a opção de ingles , espanhol e portugues .... marco o espanhol ou portugues ... e quando volto para o canal o audio continua em ingles .

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

OK so it does change when you are there, but reverts back to English after you leave.

I think I have seen this listed as something they are working on to fix.

If you do need an urgent fix, you can use the channel editor and move the Spanish language audio APID to the first position so it always comes on. Note you will also need to change the SID with the channel editor to stop the channel info auto update from changing it back, Change the SID to one that is not on that TP or, I have heard to use 0000.

There are two xml editors.

This version provided by user Ihcsas is here
Note this version does not yet load the DVB-T data.

GT Media version editor for xml is here.

The Ihcsas version has not yet been finished for DVB-T.
try the GT Media version

Owen

Joaquimoliveira

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:12 pm
OK so it does change when you are there, but reverts back to English after you leave.

I think I have seen this listed as something they are working on to fix.

If you do need an urgent fix, you can use the channel editor and move the Spanish language audio APID to the first position so it always comes on. Note you will also need to change the SID with the channel editor to stop the channel info auto update from changing it back, Change the SID to one that is not on that TP or, I have heard to use 0000.

There are two xml editors.

This version provided by user Ihcsas is here
Note this version does not yet load the DVB-T data.

GT Media version editor for xml is here.

The Ihcsas version has not yet been finished for DVB-T.
try the GT Media version

Owen
Eles não muda quando estou lá ... continua no audio ingles .

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Try deleting the channel and re scan it in and try again.

More than that and I am at a lost.

I hope GT Media sees this and answers you.

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”