Satellite output on other smart TV

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

AZCoder

Satellite output on other smart TV

Post by AZCoder »

What do I need to do to see satellite output on another smart TV on the same network in the house? I know I can receive it on my phone, but I want it in another room on another the same network.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: Satellite output on other smart TV

Post by Tom.w »

hello
what product do you have?Is it GTcombo?
Yes,you can use gtshare to watch the satellite channels from gtcombo.
we are designing another function such as v8x and v8uhd, the gtcombo can export the m3u playlist,then you can import this playlist into the third APP(Such as VLC on your other smart TV),then watch the channels by vlc

AZCoder

Post by AZCoder »

Tom.w wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:55 am
hello
we are designing another function such as v8x and v8uhd, the gtcombo can export the m3u playlist,then you can import this playlist into the third APP(Such as VLC on your other smart TV),then watch the channels by vlc
I have a GT Combo and a V8 UHD. Would prefer to use the GT Combo for streaming over my local network. I just need a step by step to get it to work.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

AZCoder wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:32 pm
Tom.w wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:55 am
hello
I have a GT Combo and a V8 UHD. Would prefer to use the GT Combo for streaming over my local network. I just need a step by step to get it to work.
hello
before we finish the function that can export the m3u list on GTcombo,you can use the v8uhd for streaming over your local network.
Thank you very much.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”