GT Combo DVB Receiver APP

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Arsego

GT Combo DVB Receiver APP

Post by Arsego »

Regarding GTCombo:
Since the DVB Receiver APP has problems with the recording of programs, and the PVR does not work well either (the processor crashes when winding forward or backward), I would like to try another APP. To do this, I would have to know what the username and password of the DVB receiver are. I can find the IP address in the info. I hope that your APP will be improved and work well. Until then, I'll try other APPS.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: GT Combo DVB Receiver APP

Post by Tom.w »

hello

where are you from?
what satellite,what channels do you watch?
when you do the recording,what will be happened?please tell us more information.
about the pvr crash issue, can you send the pvr file to us by hxxps://wetransfer.com/,we will try to play this file ,then check the issue

Arsego

Post by Arsego »

Hi there,
I'm from Switzerland.
I noticed the same shortcomings as Gerald Brogan:
I used DVB C.
1-If you try to fast forward or fast rewind in the recordings, the decoder will boot. No matter which file.
2- If I start a spontaneous recording and turn off the TV and leave the decoder on, the recording will stop.
3- will not make a scheduled recording from the EPG if you don't stay on.

further weaknesses are:
4-Even if switched on on the desired channel, the recording sporadically does not start, e.g. three films on the same channel are programmed one after the other, the first is recorded, the second partially, the third not.
5-The title does not appear in the recording.

These are the most important ones, and it may be possible to take them into account in the next update.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

thank you very much for your list issues.
we will check them and fix them.

Arsego

Post by Arsego »

Update: C20.A9.1.11
1-This works fine now.
2-not good yet.
3-not good yet.
4-better
5-not good yet. It would be good if the title of the program could also be seen in the filename.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”