GTMEDIA GTC VS GT COMBO

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

al2000

GTMEDIA GTC VS GT COMBO

Post by al2000 »

I have been using GTC for long time. At the begining it was bad however with many updates later became good android box with DVB. Then I purchased GTcombo which was bad decision. Many updates released for this GTcombo but with the continues issues with this box I can say that GTcombo is the worse android box with dvb!!

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA GTC VS GT COMBO

Post by Tom.w »

Thank you very much for your feedback.
Can you list the gtcombo issues which you did?we will check and fix them.
GTcombo has more feature lists than GTC,such as more powerful oscam,auto biss,auto powervu,30w DTT and 27.5W BBC channels,and support smart card, support gtshare, support some 422 channels, and so on.

al2000

Post by al2000 »

Tom.w wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:34 am
GTcombo has more feature lists than GTC,such as more powerful oscam,auto biss,auto powervu,30w DTT and 27.5W BBC channels,and support smart card, support gtshare, support some 422 channels, and so on.
Thank you for your concens but really I gave up with GTcombo. I cant count number of issues it has

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

al2000 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:00 am
Tom.w wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:34 am
Thank you for your concens but really I gave up with GTcombo. I cant count number of issues it has
What kind of channel do you watch using Gtcombo and GTC? Is it satellite or dvbt, or dvbc?
Can you give us with some information about the advantages of GTC over gtcombo? In this way, we can also improve the experience of using gtcombo.

al2000

Post by al2000 »

Hi
I watch satellite channels. GTC is much faster in changing channels or pressing the recall botton. GT combo when changing satellte channels always stuck and only voice with black screen then have to change channel so I get vidio and voice. Really annoying

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”