GTCOMBO PICTURE

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

spok2010

GTCOMBO PICTURE

Post by spok2010 »

Hi, guys!

Well, I've just received my GTCombo and I'm trying to put it to work. First issues:

1. Its image comes very yellowish and with poor definition if you compare it with the V9 Super. Is there anything we can do about it on its settings?
2. How can I change from the channels of one satellite to another without having to search it all again?
3. What's really the usage of the GTShare app. Please, in a few words, if possible.

Thanks for any help

Spok2010

Cornhusker

Re: GTCOMBO PICTURE

Post by Cornhusker »

All the answers to your questions are on the forum,but it may take some reading spok2010.I find the picture quality of the box is super.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

spok2010 wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:31 pm
Hi, guys!

Well, I've just received my GTCombo and I'm trying to put it to work. First issues:

1. Its image comes very yellowish and with poor definition if you compare it with the V9 Super. Is there anything we can do about it on its settings?
2. How can I change from the channels of one satellite to another without having to search it all again?
3. What's really the usage of the GTShare app. Please, in a few words, if possible.

Thanks for any help

Spok2010
2: If you use the OK middle button you can then go to another satellite.
You can add channels to a favorite list in the channel edit menu.
3; The GT Share app is to send the TV picture to your phone etc.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

spok2010

Post by spok2010 »

Great, Owen, thanks so much.

spok2010

Post by spok2010 »

Well, what I have to say is that its picture has an issue. It's very yellowish and it's not sharp as all the others GTmedia I bought before, like V7 HD, V8, v9 Super. They all have gorgeous pictures, but the Combo hasn't.

I've tried everything: change the channel on TV set; change the HDMI cable and it continues the same: the image is still yellowish and not sharp.

I'd like to know if is there anyone going through this same problem.

Spok

lineman230

Post by lineman230 »

spok2010 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:06 pm
Well, what I have to say is that its picture has an issue. It's very yellowish and it's not sharp as all the others GTmedia I bought before, like V7 HD, V8, v9 Super. They all have gorgeous pictures, but the Combo hasn't.

I've tried everything: change the channel on TV set; change the HDMI cable and it continues the same: the image is still yellowish and not sharp.

Spok
I would have to agree that the picture is very soft and not sharp like my GT 7Max which has a very good picture quality. It appears to me that the video is being re-processed possibly via software and the bitrate is being changed from the original satellite broadcast. I base this on the fact that the higher bitrate feeds look better yet still "soft" whereas the lower bitrate feeds are nearly unwatchable due to over compression. This is probably due to 4.2.2 feeds, as the hardware natively probably doesn't support the color format but the video probably is being processed as to support the color format. At the price of the box, I would not expect to see native 4.2.2 support so please make the 4.2.0 feeds look awesome as they are by far the majority. The box has great potential and I am positive that some of the bugs can be fixed.

lineman

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

spok2010 wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:06 pm

Spok
We will compare the video effect with other boxes, and then analyze how to modify it?

spok2010

Post by spok2010 »

Hi, you all, thanks for the answer.

Great news, Tom.w. I am sure that GTMedia team will be able to fix it. The Combo has a great potential to be a winner in the market because it brings almost everything we need to stop looking for.

Thanks.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

spok2010 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:51 pm
Hi, you all, thanks for the answer.

Great news, Tom.w. I am sure that GTMedia team will be able to fix it. The Combo has a great potential to be a winner in the market because it brings almost everything we need to stop looking for.

Thanks.
Hi friend,

If you can take some comparison photoes of two boxes, we can understand which one is better.
Thanks.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”