GTMEDIA COMBO

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

sergio1

GTMEDIA COMBO

Post by sergio1 »

PURTROPPO ANCHE DOPO L'ULTIMO AGGIORNAMENTO DI AGOSTO,IL DECODER HA ANCORA PROBLEMI CON LA GESTIONE DEL MOTORE.A VOLTE FUNZIONA CORETTAMENTE, IN ALTRI CASI NON PUNTA IN MODO OTTIMALE IL SATELLITE.LìIMPRESSIONE CHE HO' E' CHE QUANDO LO HO' APPENA ACCESO FUNZIONA ABBASTANZA BENE, POI CON IL PASSARE DEL TEMPO COMINCIA A PERDERE LA PRECISIONE NEL PUNTAMENTO SATELLITE.SEMBRA QUASI CHE SI SURRISCALDI E PERCIO' NON FUNZIONA PIU' COME DOVREBBE.E' PREVISTO QUALCHE ALTRO AGGIORNAMENTO? SALUTI

Tom.w
网站管理员

Re: GTMEDIA COMBO

Post by Tom.w »

Si prega di non utilizzare tutte le lettere maiuscole per pubblicare articoli.
Riguardo al tuo problema, non ho ben capito. Puoi spiegare dettagliatamente il tuo problema?
Please do not use all capital letters to publish articles.
About your issue, I don't quite understand. Can you explain your problem in detail?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I think you are using a USALS motor dish.

Are you saying that the dish does not move to the correct position after some time powered on?

If you are using this motor through a DiSEqC switch, use port 1 of the switch.

Your motor may be older and stiff to move requiring more power to move.
This will make it use more power through the LNB cable.
The over current protection may then be tripping and stopping your dish from fully moving.

If you have a 2A 12V power supply, try that in place of the 1.5A 12V supply that comes with the UHD.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

sergio1

Post by sergio1 »

Si effettivamente uso un motore usals che pero' funziona bene perche' se lo attacco ad un'altro decoder non mi da nessun problema a puntare correttamente i satelliti.Il gtcombo non sempre funziona in modo ottimale a volte li punta correttamente, a volte non si sa dove si sia posizionato perche' il segnale ovviamente non si vede.E questo problema lo ho' rilevato dopo circa mezzora che lo utilizzo,al momento dell'accensione, sembra invece che vada bene.Pensavo che magari ci fosse bisogno di un ulteriore aggiornamento, oppure che sia un problema solo di questo decoder.Saluti

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If your USALS motor is not completing its move to a new satellite position, this is likely due to the LNB over current protection tipping in and stopping the motor moving.
As part of the "No Signal" the unit re sends the DiSEqC instruction to the USALS motor, so it should continue the move.
That it does not complete this move suggests the over current is tripping a lot.

Solutions; If you have a 2A 12V power supply, try that on the Combo unit.
If you have a 12V battery pack try that on the Combo.
These will allow for more power at peak use as the USALS motor is moving.
The LNB output is rated at 500mA, so that will use about one third of the 1.5A power supply.

Another option is if you have a satellite splitter you can connect another set top box through the splitter as well as the Combo, so that the second box supplies power to the motor as well.
That second box needs to be set to V polarity (13V) so it does not stop the use of 18V by the combo box.
It will also need to be set with NO USALS or DiSEqC or 22Khz setting, so use a standard LNB setting like 13000.

This over current from your USALS motor may be due to a cable fault, ie a connector that has very little of the outer wire braid connected, a rusted inner wire at a connector, a very long cable, or the motor needs lubricant.

Testing with the other power options will prove the over current, while you can look at your cable connections and the motor lubricant.
The 30 minute thing may be a corroded cable joint heating and adding more resistance, or the motor grease gets hot and sticky. It could also be the Combo circuit heating and not supplying current too.
Most USALS motors have a light on them near the buttons to move the unit.
That light on my motor changes color from yellow to green as an instruction is received.
Also you can press the move button on the motor and see if the motor moves. This will prove there is good power at the motor.

My Combo works the motor OK. Mine is through a DiSEqC 1.1 switch (port One) and only 10m of cable.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”