GTMEDIA COMBO NEW SOTWARE

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Need2learn

Re: GTMEDIA COMBO NEW SOTWARE

Post by Need2learn »

Never update on line, do a back up and then used the USB and do a fresh install, far less problem if you do it that way..

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

al2000 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:44 pm
Many issues still unsolved:
1. When Im in favorite I cannot organize channels like moving a channel up or down I press green botton but doesnt work
2. Changing channels stuck and see only black screen for about 10 seconds
Im talking about satellite channels
The latest firmware is removable, you can try
1. Press the OK key to check and select the channel to be moved, press the up and down keys to select the position, and then press the green key to move
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Joaquimoliveira wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:08 pm
A nova de informação poderia ter um fundo mais escuro , pois sem um fundo não consegue ver as informação quando tem uma imagem na cor clara.
Hello, have you updated the latest firmware? The default color of the latest info bar is relatively dark
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

bwe

Post by bwe »

Delirium wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:59 pm
@bwe
Delirium wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:37 pm
BISS 2 recognition test

Image Image
Thank you friend!
:mrgreen: V8 Pro2, V8 Nova, V7 Plus, V8X, X8, GTC, GT Combo and V8 Finder :mrgreen:

cytl1d

Post by cytl1d »

I see Android error after update that clear when reboots. New channel info banner OK except cant read tiny signal quality numbers. Please bigger font, black not white font or move to right of signal bar.
Still missing meaningful info on encryption like V8 receivers, should display B I S V N CW ND CO P, not just $. WHy just $?
4:2:2 feeds on 89W and 95W and 99W still don't playback video without drop frame. Please fix

jaes

Post by jaes »

cytl1d wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:34 pm
I see Android error after update that clear when reboots. New channel info banner OK except cant read tiny signal quality numbers. Please bigger font, black not white font or move to right of signal bar.
Still missing meaningful info on encryption like V8 receivers, should display B I S V N CW ND CO P, not just $. WHy just $?
4:2:2 feeds on 89W and 95W and 99W still don't playback video without drop frame. Please fix
From here in the UK, I agree with the statement here as well, but didn't have any problem with the on-line update. I like this receiver and will stick with it further - the 4:2:2 feature is a great addition and most welcome but i also see the frame drop symptom here in the UK looking at a feed from 7degEast with a BISS / 4:2:2 signal.
** Can somebody please say or confirm if the 'Movie Camera'? icon as shown in my screen grab, is the indication that it's a 4:2:2 transmitted signal
7 East BISS-422  indicated..jpg
7 East BISS-422 indicated..jpg (927.97 KiB) Viewed 2301 times

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

jaes wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:48 am
cytl1d wrote:
From here in the UK, I agree with the statement here as well, but didn't have any problem with the on-line update. I like this receiver and will stick with it further - the 4:2:2 feature is a great addition and most welcome but i also see the frame drop symptom here in the UK looking at a feed from 7degEast with a BISS / 4:2:2 signal.
** Can somebody please say or confirm if the 'Movie Camera'? icon as shown in my screen grab, is the indication that it's a 4:2:2 transmitted signal
7 East BISS-422 indicated..jpg
Yes.the Movie Camera icon as shown that it's a 4:2:2 transmitted signal.

jaes

Post by jaes »

Many thanks Tom

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The issues that have been found with the lastest software, can it be confirmed that they are noted and will be worked on.
The work that has been completed with this receiver, is coming along fine, in due course, this receiver will be a great little model.

Den

jaes

Post by jaes »

Was wondering - is there a method to obtain a screen grab to a usb stick instead of photographing the monitor screen ? .. tia

alfs

Post by alfs »

Instalei a nova atualização, no meu caso como uso DVB-C na operadora cabo do Brasil, achei que o reprodutor de DVB-C ficou mais ágil, não é o que eu esperava com uma lista de canais mais ágil e bonita que mostrasse os ícones dos canais, mas melhorou bastante, lembrando que o problema do EPG continua.

Grato a todos.

iamjohnowusu

Post by iamjohnowusu »

my GTMEDIA GT COMBO is able to scan and get all the T2MI multistram channels on 28 degrees east but no pictures? But my GTMEDIA V8 UHD is able to scan and get all those T2MI multistram channels with pictures?. Please I have uploaded the ts file record here, please work on it for us. Thank you. Link 👇

https://we.tl/t-42Psaobhx4

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

We are optimizing the issue of black screen and slow video display when switching channels.

karavicdanli

Post by karavicdanli »

Tom.w wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:52 am
We are optimizing the issue of black screen and slow video display when switching channels.
it will be great if you fix this problem, because it's a very annoying thing

cytl1d

Post by cytl1d »

Tom.w wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:52 am
Tom.w ru able to fix broken 4:2:2 video playback with frame dropped frame for 89 95, 99W?

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

jaes wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:48 am
cytl1d wrote:
7 East BISS-422 indicated..jpg
hello
On the infor bar menu, the time item and the signal strength and quality items can not be displayed clearly, they are all '...'
what is your setting on the gtombo that caused this problem?

jaes

Post by jaes »

Hi Tom,
Well spotted - - The 'Font Size' and 'Display Size' were set at LARGE in the 'Settings' > 'Device Preferences' > 'More Settings' - - reducing these to default cured the display text problem.

jaes

Post by jaes »

Displaying properly now ....
Attachments
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (7).png (739.25 KiB) Viewed 2118 times

Use GT Media

Post by Use GT Media »

is that mean is it all working now 4:2:2 Feeds for example on 7East 10East 23.5East 30West with no buffering or still needs more fixing

jaes

Post by jaes »

No unfortunately not, i had info lines not displaying in full but that was down to an error on my behalf.
The 4:2:2 function does detect, run and display but the buffering / drop frame / un-even playback ? symptom is still present but has been acknowledged by the team for further investigation.
Iv'e had several GTMedia as well as other receivers in my time and the GTCombo is the one that i feel could be a real keeper.

Use GT Media

Post by Use GT Media »

ok my friend no problem that will be good if they can fix on GTCombo

jaes

Post by jaes »

GTMedia Team ...
Help please - GTCombo, i don't know how exactly this happened , but yesterday i lost the whole WEST satellite positions in the 'Satellite List' menu page and could not recover them. I did a re-flash of the latest firmware but that didn't resolve it.
As a last resort i did a 'Reset' , the Combo boots up as far as the logo splash screen but then goes into a Blutooth searching screen with a remote control graphic and leaves the Combo unresponsive to any further commands. Q. - Is there any Recovery file etc available with guidance or method of how to use it.
Tia.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

jaes wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:34 pm
GTMedia Team ...
Help please - GTCombo, i don't know how exactly this happened , but yesterday i lost the whole WEST satellite positions in the 'Satellite List' menu page and could not recover them. I did a re-flash of the latest firmware but that didn't resolve it.
As a last resort i did a 'Reset' , the Combo boots up as far as the logo splash screen but then goes into a Blutooth searching screen with a remote control graphic and leaves the Combo unresponsive to any further commands. Q. - Is there any Recovery file etc available with guidance or method of how to use it.
Tia.
Are you pressing the MENU and down arrow at the blutooth searching until they paired?? Unles you do this it will not be response

jaes

Post by jaes »

cpr43 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:36 pm
jaes wrote:
GTMedia Team ...
Tia.
Are you pressing the MENU and down arrow at the blutooth searching until they paired?? Unles you do this it will not be response
Yes, have tried this thanks
- roughly how long would you have to wait before the pairing completed

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

jaes wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:49 pm
cpr43 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:36 pm
jaes wrote:
GTMedia Team ...
Tia.
Yes, have tried this thanks
- roughly how long would you have to wait before the pairing completed
You will see in the screen when the pairing is completed. Make sure the ON/OFF boton keeps flashing along all the way. New batteries will help

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”