Hanging up

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

wagih

Hanging up

Post by wagih »

Dear moderator..
I have gtmedia gtc...something is rough in my receiver.I have 4 satellites nilesat ;amos;hotbird and eutelsat 16.All are ok except 16 east.After searching on this satellite and if I try to sort 16 east to arrange channels..the apparatus hangs out on the starting screen and never respond by ok on the remote ...the only solution I found is to reset to factory sittings..this is happened to me many times...I hope to be free from this big issue.

wagih

Re: Hanging up

Post by wagih »

Sadly ...no answer from any body

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

wagih wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:01 pm
Dear moderator..
I have gtmedia gtc...something is rough in my receiver.I have 4 satellites nilesat ;amos;hotbird and eutelsat 16.All are ok except 16 east.After searching on this satellite and if I try to sort 16 east to arrange channels..the apparatus hangs out on the starting screen and never respond by ok on the remote ...the only solution I found is to reset to factory sittings..this is happened to me many times...I hope to be free from this big issue.
Are you using latest bin file? Internet connected? new Biss-2 encryption is making many boxes to hangout/ freeze etc when scanning or moving around. See if there is any and delete the channel before sorting channels

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

When sorting channels, I find it is best to sort and move only a few at a time, as moving many channels can crash the unit as it tries to do the move.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

wagih

Post by wagih »

Well..thanks all...I have never move a channel.I always sort alphabetical. This hanging up is usually when I searched eutelsat 16 E...and never happened with any other satillite..!!!!!!

wagih

Post by wagih »

cpr43 wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:23 pm
wagih wrote:
Dear moderator..
Are you using latest bin file? Internet connected? new Biss-2 encryption is making many boxes to hangout/ freeze etc when scanning or moving around. See if there is any and delete the channel before sorting channels
The box is updated over internet....the internet is always connected...how to delete channels before sorting??? So sorting what?...thanks

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

wagih wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:28 pm
cpr43 wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:23 pm
wagih wrote:
Dear moderator..
The box is updated over internet....the internet is always connected...how to delete channels before sorting??? So sorting what?...thanks
.....how to delete channels before sorting???

Menu
Channel manager
Check mark channel to delete
press yellow boton to delete

....So sorting what?

You mentioned..

"""After searching on this satellite and if I try to sort 16 east to arrange channels.."""

wagih

Post by wagih »

Thank u very much...may be some misunderstanding...I mean after searching the channels on 16 east...I always arrange channels alphabetically...that what I meant by sorting...so when I try to arrange channels the box hangs up...and tried every thing I knew about the box to return ....but in vain....So the only way is to go to settings and return to factory and delete every thing and so on....

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

wagih wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:16 am
Thank u very much...may be some misunderstanding...I mean after searching the channels on 16 east...I always arrange channels alphabetically...that what I meant by sorting...so when I try to arrange channels the box hangs up...and tried every thing I knew about the box to return ....but in vain....So the only way is to go to settings and return to factory and delete every thing and so on....
hello

you can export the database xml file to us,we can check it.
also you can send the box SN to us.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”