GT Combo channel numbering question

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

AZCoder

GT Combo channel numbering question

Post by AZCoder »

I did an on-line update to latest firmware and the picture size was reset to 100% after the update. While trying to find the right option to resize the screen I somehow changed the channel numbers. They were 1 through 7 on a satellite and now they are 4002-4008. How do I get back the original numbers so they are 1-X on each satellite? Anyone know how this happened?

As for the picture size, I went back through setup from the home screen to resize the screen.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GT Combo channel numbering question

Post by cpr43 »

Menu

TV Setting

Turn Off LCN option

AZCoder

Post by AZCoder »

cpr43 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:25 pm
Menu

TV Setting

Turn Off LCN option
Worked great! Thanks!

Palmuss

Post by Palmuss »

hi, i would like to sort the channels. I only use the digital terrestrial antenna. to channels 1 2 3 4 etc there are no channels. there are only channels from 1001 onwards. How can I order them at my pleasure.
Thank you

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

like cpr43 said,switch the lcn option as OFF, then you can move the channel order

Palmuss

Post by Palmuss »

Thank you. I solved. Can you tell me if there is a complete user manual for the decoder? the one attached is superficial.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Palmuss wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:29 am
Thank you. I solved. Can you tell me if there is a complete user manual for the decoder? the one attached is superficial.
You can find User Manual for the Combo here in different languages:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12410

There is also a User Guide section for most of the GTMedia channels which included User Manuals and others:

viewforum.php?f=67

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

The guide that is shown, is the general guide sent with each receiver, i think that the user was look towards a more detailed guide to get full use of the receiver, i suggested the user, to use the search box, and make notes himself, from other users who use the said receiver.
Den

AtomiXvap

Post by AtomiXvap »

Tom.w wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:51 am
like cpr43 said,switch the lcn option as OFF, then you can move the channel order
Shouldn't it be the other way around? If LCN is "ON" the numbering should start from 1 and go up one number at a time and if LCN is "OFF" the numerical order is of a different type. This is what normally happens on all the other decoders at least with the Italian LCN.

Palmuss

Post by Palmuss »

STRETCH wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:40 pm
The guide that is shown, is the general guide sent with each receiver, i think that the user was look towards a more detailed guide to get full use of the receiver, i suggested the user, to use the search box, and make notes himself, from other users who use the said receiver.
Den
Actually there is no manual to use the gt media combo. Whoever buys this product must discover all the features by trial and error. For example, how can a recording be scheduled? In the manual it is not explained.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

Palmuss wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:38 am
STRETCH wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:40 pm
Den
Actually there is no manual to use the gt media combo. Whoever buys this product must discover all the features by trial and error. For example, how can a recording be scheduled? In the manual it is not explained.
hello
about the recording ,please find out the video guide from hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp_TquNj6Ek&lis ... YA&index=5
and you can find other function user guides from hxxps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVPyV7CkH11Yk ... /playlists

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

It would be a good prodject for a junior member of staff to write a manual for each receiver, from the users of this for form, put into (pdf) and put into the (user section).

Den

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

STRETCH wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:35 am
It would be a good prodject for a junior member of staff to write a manual for each receiver, from the users of this for form, put into (pdf) and put into the (user section).

Den
I have volunteered and done it many times before. Easy to do using your cel camera and converting to pdf with a free converter. Feel free to volunteer , you own a GTCombo as well.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”