GTCOMBO no funcionan auriculares bluetooth en DVB

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

juancarlos56

GTCOMBO no funcionan auriculares bluetooth en DVB

Post by juancarlos56 »

Se dijo en el foro que se intentaría solucionar el problema para que funcionen los auriculares bluetooth cuando se usa el servicio de televisión. Insisto en que un ratón bluetooth sí que funciona en televisión.

Ruggima72

Re: GTCOMBO no funcionan auriculares bluetooth en DVB

Post by Ruggima72 »

Same problem, I can't hear audio with bluetooth headphones in DVB mode.

thanks

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello

we are checking this issue.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Ruggima72 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:13 am

thanks
I had found with early versions of the software (not tested lately) that if I start a music file playing in the file browser and then return to the DVB app, the file / music is still playing. Pressing pause stops this playing.

While Tom.w is checking this, try playing a music file and then return to the DVB app with your Bluetooth connected.
There is also the change player (green button) to change players of the video in the DVB app. This was added to change to the player that decodes the 4.2.2 TV format. Try that too.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Ruggima72

Post by Ruggima72 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:22 pm
Ruggima72 wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:13 am

thanks
I had found with early versions of the software (not tested lately) that if I start a music file playing in the file browser and then return to the DVB app, the file / music is still playing. Pressing pause stops this playing.

While Tom.w is checking this, try playing a music file and then return to the DVB app with your Bluetooth connected.
There is also the change player (green button) to change players of the video in the DVB app. This was added to change to the player that decodes the 4.2.2 TV format. Try that too.

Owen
it only works the first time, then when I change channel the BVB freezes. I noticed that it is slow anyway

zzelik

Post by zzelik »

Hi, on my GTCOMBO i have last update and i was try change player in DVB app and sound over bt is not hear. Other app work great but DVB not. Please can you fix it?
GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.13_20211220

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

zzelik wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:05 pm
Hi, on my GTCOMBO i have last update and i was try change player in DVB app and sound over bt is not hear. Other app work great but DVB not. Please can you fix it?
GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.13_20211220
yes, we are fixing this bt issue.

zzelik

Post by zzelik »

Hi, after update bt module now can i hear sound via bt earphones, but the sound is out of sync with the image in DVB app . Other app works fine.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”