My receiver is in loop mode

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

iordan

My receiver is in loop mode

Post by iordan »

My receiver with the GC2A18006082 series has been resofted with soft v51 and it keeps restarting, it displays boot continuously. Whoever can help me with some information can bring the receiver to life.
Thanks

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: My receiver is in loop mode

Post by cpr43 »

iordan wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:58 pm
My receiver with the GC2A18006082 series has been resofted with soft v51 and it keeps restarting, it displays boot continuously. Whoever can help me with some information can bring the receiver to life.
Thanks
Did you load a channel list? Which model is?? Unplug from power. Unplug Coax and HDMI cable. Plug back power. Leave coax and HDMI out. See if it stop

iordan

Post by iordan »

The menu no longer loads remains on the '' boot 'display, and the receiver is this viewtopic.php?f=56&t=12827 I put the software on the download page according to the model further I don't know what to do, I think it came after an update, so I haven't used it for a year

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

iordan wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:21 am
The menu no longer loads remains on the '' boot 'display, and the receiver is this viewtopic.php?f=56&t=12827 I put the software on the download page according to the model further I don't know what to do, I think it came after an update, so I haven't used it for a year
There are 2 versions: 6.2 and 6.3. Try hitting the Menu boton several times after you plug the unit in.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

iordan wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:58 pm
Thanks
Hello
1. If you keep pressing the MENU button when you turn on the machine, the system will reset automatically
2. If the problem cannot be solved after the system reset, you can download the GTCOMBO ZIP package software and follow the instruction manual to perform a mandatory USB upgrade viewtopic.php?f=56&t=12774
3. Keep pressing the MENU button after booting up, USB forced upgrade
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”