Fallos en el GTCombo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

theaquarito

Fallos en el GTCombo

Post by theaquarito »

Buenas a todos,

He estado testeando más el aparato (GTCombo), y además de los problemas que he posteado anteriormente, me han salido un par de cosillas.

La primera es acerca de la navegación por Internet. En general es muy fluida, pero la reproducción de vídeos no funciona en la mayoría de páginas web (sí en Youtube, pero no en otras muchas).

Lo otro es una duda acerca del mando. He configurado los 4 botones que van con la televisión, pero la pulsación mantenida no funciona como en el resto de las teclas no configurables. Es decir, que, por ejemplo, para bajar o subir el volumen de la TV hay que pulsar repetidamente estos botones, en lugar de mantenerlos y que bajen rápido automáticamente. Esto lo digo porque me he comprado un mando de la serie V7 compatible con el V8 Nova, y me ocurre lo mismo en el botón de subir volumen, pero no en el de bajar. En este último, si mantengo sí funciona. ¿Hay algún paso de la configuración que me haya saltado para que pueda funcionar así?

Gracias.

redwoods
网站管理员

Re: Fallos en el GTCombo

Post by redwoods »

El formato del contenido de video de algunos sitios web de videos no es compatible con el navegador Chrome. Incluso en la computadora, se requiere un complemento para jugar. Este problema está principalmente relacionado con el navegador y el sistema en sí no se puede resolver. Por supuesto, también puede instalar otros navegadores para probar si puede jugar. Si el sitio web tiene una aplicación de video, preferiríamos usar la aplicación para ver el video.

En cuanto a los 4 botones del televisor, entre los cuales el botón de volumen no se puede presionar continuamente, confirmaremos y consideraremos cómo lidiar con este problema, ¡gracias!

The format of the video content of some video websites is not supported by the Chrome browser. Even on the computer, a plug-in is required to play. This problem is mainly related to the browser, and the system itself cannot be solved. Of course, you can also install other browsers to try if it can play. If the website has a video app, we would prefer to use the app to watch the video.

Regarding the 4 buttons of TV, among which the volume button cannot be pressed continuously, we will confirm and consider how to deal with this problem, thank you!

redwoods
网站管理员

Post by redwoods »

Con respecto al botón de volumen de TV +/-, hemos confirmado que puede seguir presionando el botón para ajustar el volumen, en lugar de presionarlo uno a la vez. Puede seguir presionando el botón para ver si el indicador LED está siempre parpadeando. Suéltelo y deje de parpadear, lo que indica que el control remoto está funcionando normalmente. Si aún tiene preguntas, proporcione un video para su confirmación.

Regarding the TV volume +/- button, we have confirmed that you can keep pressing the button to adjust the volume, instead of pressing it one at a time. You can keep pressing the button to see if the LED indicator is always blinking. Release it and stop blinking, indicating that the remote control is working normally. If you still have questions, please provide a video for confirmation.

theaquarito

Post by theaquarito »

redwoods wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:15 am
Con respecto al botón de volumen de TV +/-, hemos confirmado que puede seguir presionando el botón para ajustar el volumen, en lugar de presionarlo uno a la vez. Puede seguir presionando el botón para ver si el indicador LED está siempre parpadeando. Suéltelo y deje de parpadear, lo que indica que el control remoto está funcionando normalmente. Si aún tiene preguntas, proporcione un video para su confirmación.

Regarding the TV volume +/- button, we have confirmed that you can keep pressing the button to adjust the volume, instead of pressing it one at a time. You can keep pressing the button to see if the LED indicator is always blinking. Release it and stop blinking, indicating that the remote control is working normally. If you still have questions, please provide a video for confirmation.
Hola,

Respecto al problema de reproducción de vídeos en el navegador, tengo un teléfono Android en el que utilizo el mismo navegador y puedo visualizar cualquier vídeo correctamente, sin necesidad de instalar ningún plugin. ¿No hay posibilidad de poder arreglar ese fallo?

Respecto a los botones configurables del mando, si mantengo presionado el de "Set", sí parpadea continuamente hasta que dejo de pulsarlo. Pero en los otros tres botones restantes, aunque mantenga presionado el botón, sólo parpadea 3 veces, como si hubiera pulsado sin mantener presionado el botón. ¿Existe alguna manera de solucionar esto? No sé si será cosa de configuración.

He comprado además un mando de la serie V7 para otro aparato V8 Nova que tengo, y ocurre algo parecido: si mantengo presionado cualquiera de los 4 botones, sí funciona correctamente, excepto el de "V+", que sólo parpadea una única vez.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I tested with my GT Combo remote.
I set the learning V+ and V- buttons for GT Media volume up and down using another GT Media remote.
The V+ and V- buttons did work as continuous press volume control.
Note the red LED under the power button only flashes three times, but the IR LED still keeps sending a signal for volume.
Note also that the four learning buttons, including the set button, can learn a command, but the set button does not send any IR command while the remote is in paired mode (Bluetooth) with the GT Combo.

I got continuous volume control from the V+ and V- buttons in both paired and unpaired mode.

Does your normal remote that you are learning from cause a continuous volume move when you press and hold?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

theaquarito

Post by theaquarito »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:19 pm
I set the learning V+ and V- buttons for GT Media volume up and down using another GT Media remote.
Note the red LED under the power button only flashes three times, but the IR LED still keeps sending a signal for volume.
Note also that the four learning buttons, including the set button, can learn a command, but the set button does not send any IR command while the remote is in paired mode (Bluetooth) with the GT Combo.

I got continuous volume control from the V+ and V- buttons in both paired and unpaired mode.

Does your normal remote that you are learning from cause a continuous volume move when you press and hold?

Owen
Hi Owen,

No, the problem is that these buttons don't show the continuous volume up or down when I am pressing them for some seconds. The other remote from V7 series works correctly on this aspect, except for the "V+" button.

I don't know if the problem could be the way to configure it, or it is a generalised issue.

Regarding to the browser problem that I detailed before, could I achieve to solve it in order to play videos?

Thanks in advance.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

theaquarito wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:17 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen
Hi Owen,

No, the problem is that these buttons don't show the continuous volume up or down when I am pressing them for some seconds. The other remote from V7 series works correctly on this aspect, except for the "V+" button.

I don't know if the problem could be the way to configure it, or it is a generalised issue.

Regarding to the browser problem that I detailed before, could I achieve to solve it in order to play videos?

Thanks in advance.
Hello, can you remind me of your operation video?
I also tested the remote control, V+ V- can be pressed continuously and everything works fine
Can you tell me the model of your remote control?
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

theaquarito

Post by theaquarito »

Lining wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:09 am
theaquarito wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen
Hi Owen,

Thanks in advance.
I also tested the remote control, V+ V- can be pressed continuously and everything works fine
I will make a video about it. How can I send it to you, via email?

redwoods
网站管理员

Post by redwoods »

theaquarito wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:51 pm
redwoods wrote:

Hola,

Respecto al problema de reproducción de vídeos en el navegador, tengo un teléfono Android en el que utilizo el mismo navegador y puedo visualizar cualquier vídeo correctamente, sin necesidad de instalar ningún plugin. ¿No hay posibilidad de poder arreglar ese fallo?

Respecto a los botones configurables del mando, si mantengo presionado el de "Set", sí parpadea continuamente hasta que dejo de pulsarlo. Pero en los otros tres botones restantes, aunque mantenga presionado el botón, sólo parpadea 3 veces, como si hubiera pulsado sin mantener presionado el botón. ¿Existe alguna manera de solucionar esto? No sé si será cosa de configuración.

He comprado además un mando de la serie V7 para otro aparato V8 Nova que tengo, y ocurre algo parecido: si mantengo presionado cualquiera de los 4 botones, sí funciona correctamente, excepto el de "V+", que sólo parpadea una única vez.
Hello,theaquarito

Regarding the problem of playing video in the browser, please provide the video website information. We will test it on GTCombo. If possible, we will check whether it can be resolved.
In addition, what browser is used on your Android phone? What is the Android version?

theaquarito

Post by theaquarito »

redwoods wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:46 am
theaquarito wrote:
redwoods wrote:

Hola,

Hello,theaquarito

Regarding the problem of playing video in the browser, please provide the video website information. We will test it on GTCombo. If possible, we will check whether it can be resolved.
In addition, what browser is used on your Android phone? What is the Android version?
Hello redwoods,

I have been testing several webpages trying to play any video, but the only platform that is supported by my GTCombo box is YouTube. When I try to play videos uploaded on any other servers, it shows an error or directly nothing. For example, you can test videos from "Vimeo" or "DailyMotion", webpages which are commonly known as important video platforms. Other spanish pages that I tried were "rtve.es" or "antena3.es".

Regarding my version of Android on my mobile, I have been using Android on all of its versions during several years, and I have never had any problem playing videos on any webpage. I don't think the problem could be the browser itself, probably the problem is located in the adapted version for the GTCombo.

In addition, I have purchased a GTMEDIA i8s PLUS keyboard (spanish version) with the GTCombo box, and when I am using it in the browser, buttons "Intro" and "OK" don't work as they should. When I am pressing any of them, a "q" is written instead of obtaining the normal behavior of these buttons. The only solution I have found is using the mousse instead of them. Is this problem related with the browser or the keyboard? How can I solve it?

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

theaquarito wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:08 am
Lining wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:09 am
theaquarito wrote:
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen
Hi Owen,

Thanks in advance.
I will make a video about it. How can I send it to you, via email?
I have sent you a message

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

theaquarito wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:31 pm
redwoods wrote:
theaquarito wrote:
redwoods wrote:

Hola,

Hello,theaquarito

Hello redwoods,

I have been testing several webpages trying to play any video, but the only platform that is supported by my GTCombo box is YouTube. When I try to play videos uploaded on any other servers, it shows an error or directly nothing. For example, you can test videos from "Vimeo" or "DailyMotion", webpages which are commonly known as important video platforms. Other spanish pages that I tried were "rtve.es" or "antena3.es".

Regarding my version of Android on my mobile, I have been using Android on all of its versions during several years, and I have never had any problem playing videos on any webpage. I don't think the problem could be the browser itself, probably the problem is located in the adapted version for the GTCombo.

In addition, I have purchased a GTMEDIA i8s PLUS keyboard (spanish version) with the GTCombo box, and when I am using it in the browser, buttons "Intro" and "OK" don't work as they should. When I am pressing any of them, a "q" is written instead of obtaining the normal behavior of these buttons. The only solution I have found is using the mousse instead of them. Is this problem related with the browser or the keyboard? How can I solve it?
You need to switch the machine to Spanish, install a Spanish keyboard, and switch the keyboard to Spanish

theaquarito

Post by theaquarito »

Lining wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:04 am
theaquarito wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:31 pm
redwoods wrote:
theaquarito wrote:
redwoods wrote:

Hola,

Hello,theaquarito

Hello redwoods,

You need to switch the machine to Spanish, install a Spanish keyboard, and switch the keyboard to Spanish
I don't know how to do that. I have only put the USB in one of the connections of the GTCombo. In which section I need to configure the i8s for obtaining the spanish mode? Also characters "q" and "ñ" don't work correctly.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”