lan does not work on gt combo, recording as well with gtcombo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

chrischris

lan does not work on gt combo, recording as well with gtcombo

Post by chrischris »

Hello, merry christmas to all I am Chris and I am new in this forum, I hope I am right here

just two short questions, does someone else have problems connecting the gt combo to lan with cable, all cables directly or indirectly connected to the router are not recognised by the box, when I plug them in the cable is sometimes recognised but just for about 2 seconds and then the lan status says not connected. Is this maybe a bug that can be fixed with a new firmware? I have the problem on 2 boxes. Wifi works fine but I want to do all with cable.
Thanks for your help.

Second problem, recording is possible when tv is switched on, but when I switch of tv, recording stops automatically, also programmed films are not started to record when tv is switched of. When I want to record a film during the night I have to leave the tv switched on to be able to record it.
Also a bug that maybe can be solver with a new firmware?

Ah and I just remember a third problem, I installed Skype and installed a new bought amazon webcam with micro for 10 bucks, the cam was recognised and displayed well, but when I started a videocall, suddenly the cam only showed a small part of the whole picture, it was like a zoom and I could not change it. Maybe a skype problem, but it would be very nice sitting in the living room and skype with parents and friends. Is it a bug or does someone know another cam that works with skype and the gtcombo?

Thanks for your help, Chris

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”