Re: GT Combo Firmware C20.A9.1.14

Post by alex.c »

Hi friend,

Does your box still work correctly?

jaes

Post by jaes »

Hi Alex,
Can you please confirm if v1.14 has been pulled for the time being due to the 'error' glitch.
Regards.

alex.c
网站管理员

Post by alex.c »

Hi friend,

Yes, we temporarily closed the v1.4 OTA.
We will release a full package firmware soon.

jaes

Post by jaes »

Thank you Alex

faisal6

Post by faisal6 »

there is already an update for today

gececigs

Post by gececigs »

it seems to be installed, but there was a problem while installing andoid, there was a problem in the section with the andoid icon, I hope the new update will be more comprehensive, the dvb freezes, the ram capacity is not enough, there is no background eraser, the late model had a background eraser and it was constantly increasing to 45% at most, I used it for about 2 years now 1 I've been using the combo for almost years, but the ram freezes at 70% and after that I have to reset I don't want to do any damage by resetting it all the time please find a solution I've mentioned before google assistant is no longer google is not updated and bluetooth is not working as it should.

theaquarito

Post by theaquarito »

Hi everybody,

I have already installed this last firmware, and the problem in the delay is finally solved.

Now, regarding the problem in importing a list, is it also solved? I am scared with the possibility of importing and later discovering that I need to order again the channels manually when I do a blindcan hahaha.

Furthermore, I have exported a list of my GTcombo, and I have compared the structure of the .xml file. All channels (Astra 19.2E satellite) have now additional parameters: t2mi_pid="8191" t2mi_pmt_pid="8191" and <audio_channel current="stereo" />. These changes makes that the channel editor I used (one of the GTC box) is reporting an error when I try to open the archive. It is possible to obtain an official channel editor valid for that new version of .xml archives (not the XML Notepad 2007, please)?

Congrats for your continuous job, that will improve the GTcombo in the way it should be.

swapan02

Post by swapan02 »

No improvement of channel searching, search cant find exact channel name.plz fix. Add to fav not easy, plz fix it could be option any channel while running just 1,click button. Motor fuction not fixed, dbv scan progress is going faster then find tp, and its causes missing tp.

faisal6

Post by faisal6 »

• I have been examining the update all day, it has a lot of errors, my advice is to go back to the previous firmware, thanks

Pichita07

Post by Pichita07 »

faisal6 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:17 pm
        • I have been examining the update all day, it has a lot of errors, my advice is to go back to the previous firmware, thanks
Hola,
Podrías decirnos que tipo de errores?
Yo llevo bastantes horas funcionando con la nueva versión y no he notado nada raro o anormal hasta el momento. Gracias.

shah1982

Post by shah1982 »

Hello, I have updated the device with the new software. I think the update only addressed the problem of duplicating channels when searching, the problem of synchronizing the sound with the image, and simple things that were added, such as the tape shown in the info bar, its color changed to yellow. Where is the claim that we wanted?

Problems and additions that we want to solve and add to the GT MEDIA GT COMBO
Let's start with problems

1- Vedat 4:2:2 problem is currently unwatchable. The image jitters too much.

2- The problem of image flickering in some SD and HD channels, and the image resolution must be improved in the sd and hd systems. As for the image on 4k channels, it is excellent.

3- The problem of transferring channels, as it has more than one satellite programming and the arrangement of channels, the device delays in saving changes very significantly, about 60 or 50 seconds!!! As for deleting channels without problems and very smooth.

4- By saving the satellites and arranging the channels, we face a problem when he searches for the moon again. The same channels are all downloaded again, and we don’t know why..!!

5- The logo of the channels, the coupons added recently, need great work, as we cannot add to each channel its logo. It is very annoying and must be developed.

6- The info bar list on the front end when pressing OK is annoying. The satellites appear with the channels. We hope that the channels will appear only on the main interface when we press OK and add the Launcher Style option such as Classic or Modern according to the user’s preference.. And the option of the sat button to appear for the satellites

7- Also, the duration of the appearance of the Info Box Disply Time should be reduced and other options should be added up to Sec 1

9- The M3u file must be improved and made to be added with the satellite list for easy navigation

10- Updating the Android system better or upgrading it to a newer version, for example, to version 10

11- The application of transferring the screen of the device to the phone GT share is very bad. Please support it with another application that is more efficient

12-

As for the required additions, there are many

1- Add automatic translation via the Internet on line

2- Adding an audio track for the Arabic sports channels Bein sport Arab

3- Other options must be added when searching for the moon and channels, such as
Search only encrypted channels
Search for HD channels
Search for radio channels
And an option when searching, do you want to delete the current channels or not

4- If it is possible to add a loco poster to the movie shown in the EPG information list

5- Please add the frequency below the channels you want to delete or arrange in the channel messenger list

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

faisal6 wrote:
You can't update the OTA, provide me with the error picture, I will check it for you
Can you provide me with the version information of your info interface?
14版本OTA版本信息.png
14版本OTA版本信息.png (120.51 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

cytl1d

Post by cytl1d »

Is there working link to DL zip file to update with USB? Google firmware DL link in forum not working, says too many users.

faisal6

Post by faisal6 »

Lining wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:13 am
faisal6 wrote:
You can't update the OTA, provide me with the error picture, I will check it for you
14版本OTA版本信息.png

2- The problem of image flickering in some SD and HD channels, and the image resolution must be improved in the sd and hd systems. As for the image on 4k channels, it is excellent.

3- The problem of transferring channels, as it has more than one satellite programming and the arrangement of channels, the device delays in saving changes very significantly, about 60 or 50 seconds!!! As for deleting channels without problems and very smooth.

4- By saving the satellites and arranging the channels, we face a problem when he searches for the moon again. The same channels are all downloaded again, and we don’t know why..!!

5- The logo of the channels, the coupons added recently, need great work, as we cannot add to each channel its logo. It is very annoying and must be developed.

6- The info bar list on the front end when pressing OK is annoying. The satellites appear with the channels. We hope that the channels will appear only on the main interface when we press OK and add the Launcher Style option such as Classic or Modern according to the user’s preference.. And the option of the sat button to appear for the satellites

7- Also, the duration of the appearance of the Info Box Disply Time should be reduced and other options should be added up to Sec 1

9- The M3u file must be improved and made to be added with the satellite list for easy navigation

10- Updating the Android system better or upgrading it to a newer version, for example, to version 10

11- The application of transferring the screen of the device to the phone GT share is very bad. Please support it with another application that is more efficient

12-

3- Other options must be added when searching for the moon and channels, such as
Search for HD channels

4- If it is possible to add a loco poster to the movie shown in the EPG information list

5- Please add the frequency below the channels you want to delete or arrange in the channel messenger list

faisal6

Post by faisal6 »

and to edit channel pid there is no such option it has to be thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

shah1982 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:13 pm
Hello, I have updated the device with the new software. I think the update only addressed the problem of duplicating channels when searching, the problem of synchronizing the sound with the image, and simple things that were added, such as the tape shown in the info bar, its color changed to yellow. Where is the claim that we wanted?

Yes with problem 1- and 2- I also see this missed frame jumping on a lot of high bit rate 1080 channel as well as the well mentioned 4.2.2 high bit rate.
This 1080 jumping was not present in the last version or the test version I was sent.

4- I have seen this duplication of channel after User DB load fixed with this version.
Are you still having this issue?

7- Most other GT Media unit have had the option for lower info time out changed.
Please make the GT Combo option lower, down to 1 second.

I have also noted that DiSEqC commands are not fully sent after a User DB Import.
Changing the DiSEqC switch setting and back fixes this.
Also I have noted that the EPG is saved and referenced to the channel SID so that a channel that does not have EPG on it's TP can use the saved EPG for the same SID from saved memory from another TP. This does not happen after a User DB import.
I would expect other things are also lost after a User DB import.
I am testing now only with start from fresh scans of channels.

Edited Friday 21 Jan:
The EPG that is saved from another TP and used via SID reference on another TP is not updated after the first EPG load.
After 5 days I now only have 2 days of EPG showing for that channel.

GT Media please fix the 1080 high bit rate picture jump.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

shah1982

Post by shah1982 »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:47 pm
shah1982 wrote:

Yes with problem 1- and 2- I also see this missed frame jumping on a lot of high bit rate 1080 channel as well as the well mentioned 4.2.2 high bit rate.
This 1080 jumping was not present in the last version or the test version I was sent.

4- I have seen this duplication of channel after User DB load fixed with this version.

7- Most other GT Media unit have had the option for lower info time out changed.

I have also noted that DiSEqC commands are not fully sent after a User DB Import.
Also I have noted that the EPG is saved and referenced to the channel SID so that a channel that does not have EPG on it's TP can use the saved EPG for the same SID from saved memory from another TP. This does not happen after a User DB import.

Owen
Thank you for the clarifications, my friend Owen.. We hope that all the problems will be solved and also add a new field that is present in most of the modern oscams, which is Cccam.cfg

faisal6

Post by faisal6 »

tnx owen

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

faisal6 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:08 pm
tnx owen
I doubt they will add PID edit.

You can still do that with the editor on your PC.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:47 pm
shah1982 wrote:

Owen
My friend, can you take a video of when something goes wrong? let's check
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

cytl1d

Post by cytl1d »

faisal6 wrote:
tnx owen
How U know what number to use for edit?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

cytl1d wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:17 am
faisal6 wrote:
tnx owen
How U know what number to use for edit?
You can change the audio PID to another one on the same Tp and have a radio channel audio on a TV channel.
Note you need to change the SID to one not use or the auto data will return it to normal.
There are some satellites with channels that are there but do not scan and need to be add by PID's.

Owen

swapan02

Post by swapan02 »

faisal6 wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:06 pm
Lining wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:13 am
faisal6 wrote:
14版本OTA版本信息.png

12-

Search for HD channels

thanks a lot, it willbe great helpful if they follow

frosonejkx

Post by frosonejkx »

Hi Guys: I also updated my gtcombo to this version as in the attached photo. My problem after doing the channel search, and exported the list on a usb stick Then through the pc I changed the order of the channels on the file, but then from the gtcombo is no longer loaded. Is there a solution to this problem?
This is the update done.
This is the update done.
1642764715959.jpg (3.92 MiB) Viewed 1920 times
I state that the download and modification of the channels of the via usb until today I have always done without problems. Can you explain to me why every time an update comes out, problems always arise?
Then as I asked in the past these updates must be done by force as they appear during you are watching your favorite program. Is there any way to block them? What setting should I go to make sure you block them? Thank you in advance

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”