GT Combo Firmware C20.A9.1.14

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

frosonejkx

Re: GT Combo Firmware C20.A9.1.14

Post by frosonejkx »

Hi guys: this is the error that indicates me the program after changing the order of the channels being exported.
Errore Freesat GTC Channel-Editor.png
Errore Freesat GTC Channel-Editor.png (204.91 KiB) Viewed 1088 times

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

frosonejkx wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:00 pm
Hi Guys: I also updated my gtcombo to this version as in the attached photo. My problem after doing the channel search, and exported the list on a usb stick Then through the pc I changed the order of the channels on the file, but then from the gtcombo is no longer loaded. Is there a solution to this problem?1642764715959.jpg
I state that the download and modification of the channels of the via usb until today I have always done without problems. Can you explain to me why every time an update comes out, problems always arise?
Then as I asked in the past these updates must be done by force as they appear during you are watching your favorite program. Is there any way to block them? What setting should I go to make sure you block them? Thank you in advance
I think they added extra items to the .xml file to save more channel information to stop the scan duplication after reloading the file.
It is likely that the editor has not been updated to allow for these new items in the file.

They will read these posts and know to make changes.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

frosonejkx

Post by frosonejkx »

Ok thanks: I hope they do it soon because I don't want to sort the channels with the remote

frosonejkx

Post by frosonejkx »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:08 pm
frosonejkx wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:00 pm
Hi Guys: I also updated my gtcombo to this version as in the attached photo. My problem after doing the channel search, and exported the list on a usb stick Then through the pc I changed the order of the channels on the file, but then from the gtcombo is no longer loaded. Is there a solution to this problem?1642764715959.jpg
I state that the download and modification of the channels of the via usb until today I have always done without problems. Can you explain to me why every time an update comes out, problems always arise?
Then as I asked in the past these updates must be done by force as they appear during you are watching your favorite program. Is there any way to block them? What setting should I go to make sure you block them? Thank you in advance
I think they added extra items to the .xml file to save more channel information to stop the scan duplication after reloading the file.
It is likely that the editor has not been updated to allow for these new items in the file.

They will read these posts and know to make changes.

Owen
Hi Feralkiwi: otherwise, in addition to the remote control and the channel editor, there is the possibility of sorting the channels through the LAN connection? Thank you

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

frosonejkx wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:30 am
Hi Feralkiwi: otherwise, in addition to the remote control and the channel editor, there is the possibility of sorting the channels through the LAN connection? Thank you
I don't use the network things.

I hope someone else can answer that, But I expect you can not sort via LAN.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

frosonejkx

Post by frosonejkx »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:50 pm
frosonejkx wrote:

Owen
Hi Owen: So the updated Channel Editor for GTCombo Android 9 has been done?

frosonejkx

Post by frosonejkx »

frosonejkx wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:40 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:50 pm
frosonejkx wrote:

Owen
Hi Owen: So the updated Channel Editor for GTCombo Android 9 has been done?
How long will it take to update it?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I would hope they do that before the Lunar New Year holiday, Feb 4.

Owen

frosonejkx

Post by frosonejkx »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:03 pm
I would hope they do that before the Lunar New Year holiday, Feb 4.

Owen
Hi Owen: thank you for your reply. I wanted to tell you that I ordered all the channels via the remote control. Everything works normally. I extracted the file of the channels on usb, and then once inserted on the pc I opened them through the Channel Editor but the order of the channels that you see is not what I set with the remote control but is that of the first search done with the GTCombo.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I think the order is done by a number in the listing of each channel in the .xml file.
I did some edit yesterday using the notepad .xml editor.

There you can see the data and change it and save it so it still loads again.
It is a lot harder to use.
I deleted all the DVB-C and DVB-T that I do not use to make the file smaller / faster.
It is best to leave one DVB-C file there as if you delete them all and go to the DVB-C auto scan menu it crashes the app.
I delete them all and just don't go to the DVB-C stuff.

Owen

frosonejkx

Post by frosonejkx »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:48 pm
I think the order is done by a number in the listing of each channel in the .xml file.
I did some edit yesterday using the notepad .xml editor.

There you can see the data and change it and save it so it still loads again.
It is a lot harder to use.
I deleted all the DVB-C and DVB-T that I do not use to make the file smaller / faster.
It is best to leave one DVB-C file there as if you delete them all and go to the DVB-C auto scan menu it crashes the app.
I delete them all and just don't go to the DVB-C stuff.

Owen
Hi Owen: thank you for your help. But as I have wasted a lot of time fixing the channels via the remote so I am waiting for the updated version of the Channel Editor to be released. I hope you can tell me how to disable updates firmware that come out while you are watching your favorite program. Thanks

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”