Make more precious

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

swapan02

Make more precious

Post by swapan02 »

Gt media combo is high priced receiver,but your menu style are same as older receiver, why you cant differentiate between 40usd and 90usd.
It should be great new idea and comple new look and style.
1.Assign a button to display sattelite list in compact and simple on right or left side.not covered whole screen.
2.From compact sat list we can select any sat and display compact channel list on left or rt side, not covered whole screen.
3.In channel list must add option to modify channel to move,sort,rename,etc
4.Add some transition effect when display any menu for beauty treatment.
Please see my screenshot for better understand.
Attachments
20220119_142357.jpg
20220119_142357.jpg (3.51 MiB) Viewed 954 times

shah1982

Re: Make more precious

Post by shah1982 »

swapan02 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:21 pm
Gt media combo is high priced receiver,but your menu style are same as older receiver, why you cant differentiate between 40usd and 90usd.
It should be great new idea and comple new look and style.
1.Assign a button to display sattelite list in compact and simple on right or left side.not covered whole screen.
2.From compact sat list we can select any sat and display compact channel list on left or rt side, not covered whole screen.
3.In channel list must add option to modify channel to move,sort,rename,etc
4.Add some transition effect when display any menu for beauty treatment.
Please see my screenshot for better understand.
Yes, the interface needs a comprehensive change, and we want the channel logo to appear beautifully next to the channel name.. Also, solutions to delay problems when entering the list of frequencies and the disc list, and many more need to be reviewed

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Are you looking towards a receiver based on other models within the GTMedia range, like the V8UHD/V8X/V8Turbo/V7Pro, and have it as a stand alone receiver just for satellite.

Den

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

about the gtcombo.
we are designing the ok list as normal satellite receiver.and we will add some transition effect

evarese

Post by evarese »

Personally I'm much more interested in viewing the channels, not in the gadgets!
GTCombo - V8 UHD - V8 Finder - V8 Finder2 - 90 cm motorized dish

joviedop104

Post by joviedop104 »

For me it is the same.
The application appearance is fine as it is, yes it can be improved, but in my opinion there are many functional issues that should be fixed first.

Some functional issues that I can remember so far are:

1. No audio on some channels -> post
2. No audio pass through to digital home theater or sound bars, through HDMI port. We all know that optical port, does not carry all digital information of Dolbi formats -> post1, post_2
3. Multi SATs scan does stop after the first SAT is scanned -> post
4. DVB application audio cannot be hear on bluethooh head phones. Multiple post in the past.

I hope GTmedia team can pause the new features of app appearance to fix those listed issues soon.

regards,
Johan

Lining
网站管理员

Post by Lining »

joviedop104 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:12 pm
For me it is the same.
The application appearance is fine as it is, yes it can be improved, but in my opinion there are many functional issues that should be fixed first.

2. No audio pass through to digital home theater or sound bars, through HDMI port. We all know that optical port, does not carry all digital information of Dolbi formats -> post1, post_2
4. DVB application audio cannot be hear on bluethooh head phones. Multiple post in the past.

I hope GTmedia team can pause the new features of app appearance to fix those listed issues soon.

regards,
Johan

1. The audio and video synchronization problem has been solved in GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.14_20220112 version
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=22716
2. Currently HDMI transparent transmission supports AC3, is still being resolved
3. Can you send the DB file for me to check it? you can private message me
4. Below DVB, Bluetooth, is still being resolved
FREESAT brand change GT MEDlA

MO_AS

Post by MO_AS »

I totally agree with you
Attachments
20220119_142357.jpg
20220119_142357.jpg (3.51 MiB) Viewed 783 times

joviedop104

Post by joviedop104 »

Lining wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:24 am
joviedop104 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:12 pm
For me it is the same.

regards,
Johan

1. The audio and video synchronization problem has been solved in GTCOMBO_v2.0_C20.A9.1.14_20220112 version
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=22716
2. Currently HDMI transparent transmission supports AC3, is still being resolved
3. Can you send the DB file for me to check it? you can private message me
4. Below DVB, Bluetooth, is still being resolved

Hi Lining:
1. The channels I mentioned in the post are still missing the audio, there is no audio at all.
2. Perfect! I just check and it is working, I hope other formats like DTS get support soon
3. Done
4. Thanks

regards,
Johan

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”