Problema sintonización con antena motorizada en el nuevo firmware

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

algon

Problema sintonización con antena motorizada en el nuevo firmware

Post by algon »

Resulta que con antena motorizada, después de sintonizar las emisoras de un satélite me aparece fuerza y calidad con buen nivel pero no aparece ni imagen ni sonido e indica " servicio no disponible". Este problema no ocurre si utilizo una antena fija.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Problema sintonización con antena motorizada en el nuevo firmware

Post by Feralkiwi »

Please what unit are you using? The GT Combo?

If the GT Combo there are issues with the west and south locations not saving in the USALS menu.
Are you west or south?
I think you are in Spain as your IP address is Spain, so west and south are not the issue.

Have you set your location correctly in the USALS motor menu?
Are you using DiSEqC or USALS motor control?
If you use DiSEqC control you need to save the position number in the unit and the motor.
Note saving the position in the motor control menu also saves it to the motor and will over write any DiSEqC position of the same number already in the motor.
Is the satellite you are tuning to the correct longitude in the satellite list?
Do you have the correct LNB frequency setting for your LNB?
Do you have any switches, 22kHz or DiSEqC in the LNB cable before your motor dish?

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

algon

Post by algon »

Estoy usando un GT COMBO. Digamos que situación es Longitud -3 Oeste latitud Norte. Utilizo el sistema USALS . los satélites que apunto están en Oeste y Este,, Eutelsat 5 W, Hispasat 30 W, Astra 19 E etc. Si los apunto con antena fija, no tengo problemas pero con USALS es casi imposible. Unas veces se mueve la antena, otras no. A veces no hay calidad de señal y cuando cambio cualquier parámetro de la configuración de la antena cómo encender o apagar 22 K aparece la calidad de señal pero si apagó el receptor otra vez aparece el problema, otras veces teniendo calidad de señal no hay imagen y dice servicio no disponible.Entre el motor y el receptor uso un DISCEq 1.1. La configuración del LNB es correcta. Estos problemas no me ocurrían con el anterior firmware. Además, el moto está bien configurado la antena bien orientada porque funciona perfectamente con otro receptor V7 que tengo.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Hi

DiSEqC 1.1:
If there is a interruption to the LNB power the 1.1 switch will revert to port one.
It is best to use port one on the switch for the motor for this reason.

As you are west longitude that is the cause of the problem.
The current software on the GT Combo doers not save or use west longitude.
It also does not save or use South Latitude.

I posted this post for another user.
For that users location of 38.5w:
So these west satellites become
27.5w / 30.0w / 31.5w / 34.5w / Location 38.5 / 37.5w / 40.5w / 43.1w
49.5e / 47.0e / 45.5e. / 42.5e. / Location 38.5 / 39.5e. / 36.5e / 33.9e
Have a read of that post.
It will need you to change the longitude for each satellite as calculated for your location.
for you:
4.8e / 2.8e / 1.9e / location 3.0w / 3.0w / 4.0w / 5.0w / 7.0w / 8.0w as normal
10.8e/ 8.8e / 7.9e / location 3.0e / 3.0e / 2.0e / 1.0e / 1.0w / 2.0w changed longitudes on the sat list.
You need the dish to move left 7.8 degrees from center for the satellite at 4.8e (Astra 4a) and the GT Combo thinks you are at 3 east so set that satellite to 10.8e.

The other option is after you find each satellite, change to DiSEqC motor control and save the position.
Note with DiSEqC motor positions they are saved in both the motor and the set top box when you "Save" in the menu, so any existing position in the motor will be over written.
Position numbers are 1, 2, 3, etc to 99 so make a plan for what number you will use for what satellite.

I hoper GT Media fixes this issue soon.
I have noted to them that "South" is not saved since the unit was released.
West is now also an issue.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

algon

Post by algon »

Sigo la fórmula que describes para captar los satélites, estando en la posición 3 oeste y efectivamente captó los satélites. El problema es que el GT COMBO se comporta caprichosamente porque unas veces aparece en pantalla el indicador de cambio de satélite y otras no. Además con buena fuerza y calidad de la señal unas veces se ven los canales y otras veces no. Cuando no se ven los canales en la barra de información, además de indicar fuerza y calidad optima indica "servicio no disponible".

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

algon wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 5:37 am
Sigo la fórmula que describes para captar los satélites, estando en la posición 3 oeste y efectivamente captó los satélites. El problema es que el GT COMBO se comporta caprichosamente porque unas veces aparece en pantalla el indicador de cambio de satélite y otras no. Además con buena fuerza y calidad de la señal unas veces se ven los canales y otras veces no. Cuando no se ven los canales en la barra de información, además de indicar fuerza y calidad optima indica "servicio no disponible".
The new version of the software should be out soon.

The tester only version I have tested have fixed this west, south location issue.

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”