URGENT Please update the android version of GTMEDIA GTS. Android 6 very outdated

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

ricardowheelchair

URGENT Please update the android version of GTMEDIA GTS. Android 6 very outdated

Post by ricardowheelchair »

android 6 is very outdated, I would like to ask if possible, could you release a firmware with a newer android please. THANKS

petercoyotes

Re: URGENT Please update the android version of GTMEDIA GTS. Android 6 very outdated

Post by petercoyotes »

In true i wait that sell a receiver with Android 9 or 10, if is 11 or 12 androd version better, and that this product have DVB-T2, and DVB-S2X only.

the gtmedia combo understand that is DVb-C and DVB-T2, and DVB-S2X but users as I want only DVB-T2, and DVB-S2X and with android version 9 or up, thanks, wait that this 2022 launch this model.

Regards
Petercoyotes

Colombia.

joviedop104

Re: URGENT Please update the android version of GTMEDIA GTS. Android 6 very outdated

Post by joviedop104 »

petercoyotes wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:52 am
In true i wait that sell a receiver with Android 9 or 10, if is 11 or 12 androd version better, and that this product have DVB-T2, and DVB-S2X only.

the gtmedia combo understand that is DVb-C and DVB-T2, and DVB-S2X but users as I want only DVB-T2, and DVB-S2X and with android version 9 or up, thanks, wait that this 2022 launch this model.

Regards
Petercoyotes

Colombia.
Hi petercoyotes,

GT media combo, is a combo receiver for multiple countries.
In my case I use ISDB-T and DVB-S2X. Please be inclusive with other users that are using the other standards

It is desired for all uf GT media users to have an Android certificated box, with certificated APPs.
I hope It is in the plans of the brand.

regards,
Johan

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”