Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

kris80

GTCOMBO problems found in firmware C20.A9.1.16

Post by kris80 »

Hi All,
I've just bought my GTmedia GTCombo installed firmware:
Date: 2022.04.01
Software version: C20.A9.1.16
Device is installed in Poland(Europe) and it's mainly used as a DVB-T receiver.

I've noticed following problems during device usage :
- DVBT application freeze sametimes during channel change - workaround is to exit app and enter again
- unsynchronized image and audio after DVBT channel change - audio is playing normally but video as if it did not keep up with the sound, sometimes help channel change sametimes not
- problem with falling asleep and turning off the device with the remote control (the most annoying) - when I try to sleep device it goes to sleep and also sends sleep signal (hdmi cec ) to tv, but after some while it power up again, the onlu one solution is to unplug power cable or poweroff tv using oryginal remote control, but I''ve noticed that gtmedia device os powered on instead in the background, I suspect some problems with hdmi cec implementation or device standby/sleep function problem
- problems with USB connected storage (flash pendrive) - it is visible in the device as an USB drive but I'm not able to select it in PVR record function - workaround is to replug usb device
- PVR problems - despite the problem with PVR above, dvb-t recording to the USB drive does not work, despite the setting in the schedule, the movie is not recorded to the device

Please give me the info if you are planning to release new firmware for GTCombo device to solve above problems.
GTCombo is good device on polish marker with a lot of features , but with such errors it is not a device stable enough to be recommended as a reliable device in operation.

Regards
Kris

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”