any info for rooting and twrp backup in gt combo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

emer62304

any info for rooting and twrp backup in gt combo

Post by emer62304 »

I want to backup whole rom with my installed applications with twrp recovery and also rooting this box ,can anybody give me files and info needed for this ?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: any info for rooting and twrp backup in gt combo

Post by cpr43 »

emer62304 wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:04 pm
I want to backup whole rom with my installed applications with twrp recovery and also rooting this box ,can anybody give me files and info needed for this ?
Sorry, it is not allow to root. Doing so will not allow for further GTMedia updates.

emer62304

Post by emer62304 »

ok how about full android backup instructions using TWRP

emer62304

Post by emer62304 »

a developer can turn this device into brilliant and number one device because an Android tv version 9 update created by Bullghost for x96air available in internet with full features like notification, system bars, gamepad control , root and unroot with one click and other features combined with this tv and dvb provisions on this device makes it an excellent device , gt UI is very simple with few features,the steps required are:
1- rooting device
2-working atv update with necessary wifi and Bluetooth drivers for Android 9 and s905x3 processor like the one that Bullghost created,
3- a working device update version with no bug so that after upgrading to atv vendor updates will not be available,
this is what I did with Wechip v9 in the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq9BNV5EhfM

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”