GT COMBO problems

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

cars

GT COMBO problems

Post by cars »

Hi,
I have a problem that has appeared recently. When switching channels always pops up menu on the left to settings. I have to turn off the menu by clicking the exit twice quickly. One click does not turn off the menu. After turning off the menu, when I want to switch to the next channel, it reappears. Usually the menu opens to the options to turn on subtitles which are turned off. It happens on DVB-T2 and DVB-S channels. Turning subtitles on and off doesn't change that and the menu keeps popping up and locking the channel. The only way out i see is to reset the whole unit, but i will delete all channels i have sorted.

shah1982

Re: GT COMBO problems

Post by shah1982 »

My friend, change the batteries for the remote control

cars

Post by cars »

Hi,
Thank you very much, the problems is gone.

massisca

Post by massisca »

Hello.So you solved the problem changing the batteries?
The menu Is not popping up anymore after you did that?
Thanks.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

massisca wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:31 pm
Hello.So you solved the problem changing the batteries?
The menu Is not popping up anymore after you did that?
Thanks.
Do you have a problem with your GT Combo?

Please explain more.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

massisca

Post by massisca »

Yes,same problem described above by another user. Menu popping up switching Channel.I was wondering if the solution really Is changing the batteries of the remote,which seems unlikely.
Thanks.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yes it is the batteries.

As the remote is set up using Bluetooth, a low battery affects it more than a normal IR remote.
Try "unpairing" the remote to check.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

swapan02

Post by swapan02 »

I am in such problem, but cant identify the problem.now i am clear, @ admin please ad notification "low battery" in next update. Which is available most recent smart devices like fire tv, tizen based smart tv

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”