GTCombo and GTShare

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

markagregory

GTCombo and GTShare

Post by markagregory »

How do I connect to GTCombo using GTShare? My GTCombo is now working and connected to the LAN. My LAN has a switch and router with Wi-Fi 6
My Samsung galaxy s21 is connected to the Wi-Fi and I can browse the web.

When I start GTShare it tells me it can see the GTCombo and I select it and connect. But then I get a wheel and nothing happens. I go to the menu and select another channel and still the wheel

How do I watch DVB-T using GTShare?

What is GTPlayer?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GTCombo and GTShare

Post by cpr43 »

markagregory wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:01 am
How do I connect to GTCombo using GTShare? My GTCombo is now working and connected to the LAN. My LAN has a switch and router with Wi-Fi 6

When I start GTShare it tells me it can see the GTCombo and I select it and connect. But then I get a wheel and nothing happens. I go to the menu and select another channel and still the wheel

What is GTPlayer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBBbCYcYRLM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFGwve-JZe4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFHXKp7if6U

markagregory

Post by markagregory »

This video is very poor. There is about 3 seconds on the most important aspect of the setup.

Two of the links you provide are not about GTShare - why have you sent links to a product that has nothing to do with my question?

Do you really have to select the program that you wish to watch on the television first?
Really?
I cannot believe this - it says screen cast - is this really what is happening? wow.
What do you do if someone is using the television and you wish to watch a different channel?

Can I get a refund?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

markagregory wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:53 am
This video is very poor. There is about 3 seconds on the most important aspect of the setup.

Two of the links you provide are not about GTShare - why have you sent links to a product that has nothing to do with my question?

Do you really have to select the program that you wish to watch on the television first?
Really?
I cannot believe this - it says screen cast - is this really what is happening? wow.
What do you do if someone is using the television and you wish to watch a different channel?

Can I get a refund?
Hello

I am just trying to help. This is just a discussion of technical support forum. You need to calm down. There are others members that may help using this application. It is just an application added to the main use of the box. You can do the same and look around on Google, You TUbe etc.

As far of a refund you need to contact your seller and ask about it.

markagregory

Post by markagregory »

thank you for your reply. It is inadequate.

It is unacceptable for GTMedia to sell a product and not provide guides that a typical user would need. To suggest that google is the answer is nonsense. My feedback is simple: GTMedia should consider providing more information on its website and guides on how to use the devices with Kodi and VLC. The GTShare video is too short and should cover the key issues in more detail. Particularly, changing channels, quality, screen features and so on.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

markagregory wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:20 pm
thank you for your reply. It is inadequate.

It is unacceptable for GTMedia to sell a product and not provide guides that a typical user would need. To suggest that google is the answer is nonsense. My feedback is simple: GTMedia should consider providing more information on its website and guides on how to use the devices with Kodi and VLC. The GTShare video is too short and should cover the key issues in more detail. Particularly, changing channels, quality, screen features and so on.
You were provided with an adequate answer for your post. Others may jump in and comment. I will like to take the opportunity to ask you to read forum rules here and follow them.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=16325

markagregory

Post by markagregory »

And I ask that you pass the feedback to the appropriate people in GTMedia. My response to your messages is reasonable, and should not be dismissed. What is the point of a technical support forum if you indicate that "google is the answer". Try creating a FAQ and this may help.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

GTMedia reads all post and take note on all inputs like yours. It take time to study , and if feasible find a solution. That doesn't mean all inputs will be take under consideration. Like mentioned before give sometime for it.

Onzz

Post by Onzz »

markagregory wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:01 am

What is GTPlayer?
Hello.. Did u ever figure out how to do this, Im using the GTshare app on my iPhone and it does nothing...IT doesn't recognize the GTcombo @ all, ...wondering if this GT share deal is even compatible with iPhone ...thanks for any info :D

amirtelecom

Post by amirtelecom »

Hi , I have noticed that in the Android operating system, it is not possible to use gtshare with Android higher than 6. Maybe this is your problem.

markagregory

Post by markagregory »

Hi, I don't use the GTShare app. I don't understand this company at all. They have a good product but it does not have the ability for connections over the network to view channels. What it has is a lame interface that you use to connect to with other apps. I have a much better product, but would you believe it won't plug into my new computer because the interface to the bus is too old.

I found that the way forward is to use a television, go to the settings and dump the channel list to a m3u file then open the m3u file using vlc player
I use windows and android, and I find that if I copy the m3u onto my phone, computer and notebook, then open the m3u after it is associated with vlc player, I can use the vlc player "playlist" to select a channel.

And yes, I added Kodi commands following advice online but was unable to get the playlist to work using Kodi

Occasionally the device will hang and I have to go and power off and power on.

Example of the first channels in my m3u file
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 group-title="",7TWO Melbourne
#KODIPROP:inputstream=inputstream.ffmpegdirect
#KODIPROP:inputstream.ffmpegdirect.stream_mode=timeshift
#KODIPROP:inputstream.ffmpegdirect.is_realtime_stream=true
#KODIPROP:mimetype=video/mp2t
http://192.168.10.95:7779/840_0_GTCombolist.ts
#EXTINF:-1 group-title="",7 Melbourne
http://192.168.10.95:7779/841_1_GTCombolist.ts
#EXTINF:-1 group-title="",7mate Melbourne
http://192.168.10.95:7779/842_2_GTCombolist.ts

Onzz

Post by Onzz »

Thank you for the reply and all the info,, Very interesting...I am not at that level of using VLC, and I have a Mac and an iPhone so not even sure that would work ?

I just dont understand why GTmedia doesn't have detailed instructions on how to get the GTshare app to work, or why it wont work with certain devices.

Seems like pretty logical sense to me.

Again...thank you for the reply very much appreciated :D

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”