GT COMBO BLUETOOTH

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

gececigs

GT COMBO BLUETOOTH

Post by gececigs »

bluetooth bağlantısı sorunu devam ediyorum bluetooth bağlantısında cihazı donduruyor ve işlem yapamıyorum lütfen bluetooth ilgili bi güncelleme gelmeli sesli cihazlara ses sistemine bağlantısı yapınca kapatıp açmak gerekiyor yoksa donuyo lütfen güncelleme ve iyilestirme yapınız

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GT COMBO BLUETOOTH

Post by Feralkiwi »

Remember that you can only have one Bluetooth device connected at once and the GT Combo remote is Bluetooth.
Try your other Bluetooth device after you "Unpair" the remote. Unpaired the remote is then a standard IR remote.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

gececigs

Post by gececigs »

I can't use the bluetooth remote. When the mouse is weak, I use another controller, but the bluetooth system freezes.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

gececigs wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:46 pm
I can't use the bluetooth remote. When the mouse is weak, I use another controller, but the bluetooth system freezes.
I can't use the bluetooth remote.
Why can you not use the Bluetooth remote?
Do you have it "Paired" or is the remote unpaired and in infra red mode?

As I said if there are two bluetooth devices active they will not work.
Remote OR other device. If you require the other device you do need to unpair the remote.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”