a working twrp recovery for gtcombo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

emer62304

a working twrp recovery for gtcombo

Post by emer62304 »

I need a working twrp recovery for my gt combo to backup system and data partitions.
every trwp that i have tried gave signature verification error ( attachment).
in the Russian pda site there is a twrp v 3.5 that I can't download and test.
any help appreciated.
Attachments
DSC_0234.JPG
DSC_0234.JPG (1.76 MiB) Viewed 805 times

emer62304

Re: a working twrp recovery for gtcombo

Post by emer62304 »

dear admin.
I want you to honestly answer my question.
why does this site prevent any information about rooting gtmedia products? certainly you would answer that because of rooting, you won't get any further updates,
if I am satisfied with for example version 16 for my gt combo box and it fullfils everything I need, therefore I don't need any update for my device, but backing up whole rom that I have spent a week to install my applications and setup my channels and also a rooted device for it's extra features , is vital to me , why should I get my needed info and files from other sites that may give unsafe or poisonous file when there is a big community and official site like this , is present for supporting my device?

emer62304

requesting for a separate and special topic for gt combo box

Post by emer62304 »

this box is a great product but there is no or little information about this box in this forum.
I searched the whole site for my needed info about this box but I found a lot of topics about this box without any solutions and answers.
1- about upgrading this box with usb burning tool there is a topic https://www.freesat.cn/forum/viewtopic ... 44d6c4bba
but the guide doesn't explain how to start a dead box into recovery mode? because gt combo doesn't have a reset switch hidden in A/V port .
in case the gtcombo fails to start how it should be recovered with usb burning tool.
is there a picture to show which pins should be shorted to recover a bricked and dead gtcombo?
is there a way to run TWRP recovery either temporary or permanent on this box to backup whole rom ?
when i received this box ,there was a file nemed oscam without any suffixes in download folder, what should I do with that ?
and many more questions about this box that the only place these questions should be answered is this formal forum.

emer62304

Re: a working twrp recovery for gtcombo

Post by emer62304 »

Requesting a separate and special topic for gtcombo.
this box is a great product but there is no or little information about this box in this forum.
I searched the whole site for my needed info about this box but I found a lot of topics about this box without any solutions and answers.
1- about upgrading this box with usb burning tool there is a topic https://www.freesat.cn/forum/viewtopic ... 44d6c4bba
but the guide doesn't explain how to start a dead box into recovery mode? because gt combo doesn't have a reset switch hidden in A/V port or anywhere else.
in case the gtcombo fails to start how it should be recovered with usb burning tool.
is there a picture to show which pins should be shorted to recover a bricked and dead gtcombo?
is there a way to run TWRP recovery either temporary or permanent on this box to backup whole rom ?
when i received this box ,there was a file nemed oscam without any suffixes in download folder, what should I do with that ?
and many more questions about this box that the only place these questions should be answered is this formal forum.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”