autobiss not working

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

fusillo

autobiss not working

Post by fusillo »

since few days the autobiss is not properly working...if the key is known it takes few seconds otherwise we can wait for ever and ever. Is there any issue with the AUbiss server?

STRETCH

Re: autobiss not working

Post by STRETCH »

Maybe the transponder details within the server, are not the same as your receiver.

Den

fusillo

Post by fusillo »

how can I know which tp is known on server side? it should be all automatic.....maybe it's just overloaded by requests

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I have found that the BISS server is now using 4MHz spacing.
This seamed to happen 3 weeks ago.

A friend rolls a code on 12703 and my LNB / scan finds the same feed on 12699 and the code is not returned from the server.
I change the TP frequency to 12702 and the code is returned.

You will see what frequencies your satellite LNB is returning and can compare them to sites like lyngsat dot com.
You can then see if your LNB has drifted lower or higher.
Knowing this you can then change the frequency for your scanned feed lower or higher by 2MHz and see if you get a code returned.
Here in NZ / Auzz the feeds only include a CW at the start, so if you find the feed some time after it first came up, you may not find any usable CW to get a code from.
Some feeds don't have any CW, ever so never roll.

Note if you change the frequency too far you will loose lock and the server will not be asked.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

fusillo

Post by fusillo »

Thanks! Your explanation definitely makes sense, i will focus on frequencies.

naif

Post by naif »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:26 pm

A friend rolls a code on 12703 and my LNB / scan finds the same feed on 12699 and the code is not returned from the server.

You will see what frequencies your satellite LNB is returning and can compare them to sites like lyngsat dot com.
Knowing this you can then change the frequency for your scanned feed lower or higher by 2MHz and see if you get a code returned.
Here in NZ / Auzz the feeds only include a CW at the start, so if you find the feed some time after it first came up, you may not find any usable CW to get a code from.

Note if you change the frequency too far you will loose lock and the server will not be asked.

Owen
We did not need this solution for the device one day, but the device was performing its duties to the fullest, always bringing the code in a smooth and fast way until about a month ago, things changed, it seems that it is from your side

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

naif wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:41 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen
We did not need this solution for the device one day, but the device was performing its duties to the fullest, always bringing the code in a smooth and fast way until about a month ago, things changed, it seems that it is from your side
Why will you updated if everything was working fine?? You need to keep looking and find the way to roll back to your previous firmware

fusillo

Post by fusillo »

cpr43 wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:39 am
naif wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:41 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:

Owen
Why will you updated if everything was working fine?? You need to keep looking and find the way to roll back to your previous firmware
what kind of answer is this one? first of all the upgrade popup cannot be removed...second there were so many bugs that we hope the upgrade will fix them but them we realize that not only bugs are not solved but new ones are introduced.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

What software did you have on you receiver, when autoroll biss was working.
Is it in the download section.

Den

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”