Middle East monopoly

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

alnomani88

Middle East monopoly

Post by alnomani88 »

Peace be upon you.
We inform the company with the resentment of many users of the GT media combo device, and the emergence of some people claiming to be affiliated with the company’s development team, adding some features and monopolizing them for their own trade, raising the prices of the device twice the price announced by the company, and preventing others who buy from abroad from adding these The additions and the matter reached them to invite users to throw their devices in the garbage without these additions and we have evidence of that. Has it come to the fact that a well-established company such as GT media is silent about these abuses??
Is it the matter for GT media to be affiliated with people who take advantage of consumers' confidence in your products to lose confidence in you later??
We hope the company will put an end to those who use the device to implement their personal interests at the expense of the consumer

Code: Select all

[url]https://www.mediafire.com/view/ao1zuc0069fbpkv/Screenshot_%25D9%25A2%25D9%25A0%25D9%25A2%25D9%25A2%25D9%25A1%25D9%25A1%25D9%25A1%25D9%25A0_%25D9%25A2%25D9%25A3%25D9%25A4%25D9%25A9%25D9%25A3%25D9%25A4_Telegram.jpg/file[/url]

naif

Re: Middle East monopoly

Post by naif »

Yes, it is true, everyone is upset by this news and the irresponsible behavior of these thieves

me7wari

Post by me7wari »

It is a company that only cares about making money, and the evidence is silence on all abuses. Unfortunately, we will leave your devices, and now we buy any device. People are allowed to monopolize me. We want to deal with the company, not with people who use the device for personal profit.

me7wari

Post by me7wari »

We want the additions to the Middle East to be through the company and not in the hands of merchants who are concerned with exaggerated profit and exploitation of the company’s name and the people’s love for your company. If you do not solve the issue, we will boycott your products in the Middle East

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

hello, everyone
there is no "Middle East monopoly".
We will solve related problems.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”