Gt Combo update

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

gececigs

Gt Combo update

Post by gececigs »

With the new update, the remote connection application, namely mirror share, has disappeared. I can't find the apk file. Can you please share it? Remote screen sharing is not possible. The application was removed, it was very good, I think it had a red color.

naso12

Re: Gt Combo update

Post by naso12 »

gececigs wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:13 pm
With the new update, the remote connection application, namely mirror share, has disappeared. I can't find the apk file. Can you please share it? Remote screen sharing is not possible. The application was removed, it was very good, I think it had a red color.
What's the time duration of this update?
Last edited by CAJE on Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No Spam

Lewis Fletcher

Re: Gt Combo update

Post by Lewis Fletcher »

The application you are referring to, Mirror Share, may have been removed or replaced by the device manufacturer or app developer with a newer or alternative version.

You can try searching for the Mirror Share APK file online, but it's important to be cautious as downloading APK files from untrusted sources can pose a risk to your device's security. It's always recommended to only download apps and updates from official sources such as the Google Play Store or the device manufacturer's app store.

If you are unable to find a suitable APK file for Mirror Share, you may want to consider using alternative screen sharing applications such as TeamViewer, AnyDesk or VNC Viewer, which are widely available and supported on multiple devices.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”