GT Combo 4 K - Brasil con IKS - Inexplicables Friends

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

felixuco66

GT Combo 4 K - Brasil con IKS - Inexplicables Friends

Post by felixuco66 »

How is it possible that this same GT Combo 4 K device does have IKS in Brazil, and on the other hand, in other countries they do not support us with IKS, on top of that it is one of the most expensive devices of the GT Media brand, inexplicable friends

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GT Combo 4 K - Brasil con IKS - Inexplicables Friends

Post by cpr43 »

felixuco66 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:47 am
How is it possible that this same GT Combo 4 K device does have IKS in Brazil, and on the other hand, in other countries they do not support us with IKS, on top of that it is one of the most expensive devices of the GT Media brand, inexplicable friends
What do you mean for IKS? The option program on the box to enter newcamd server information or the free sever information pre-loaded in the box as part of the box package?

Other than that it is the providers who need to deal with.

felixuco66

Post by felixuco66 »

I think that the treatment given by GT Media to those of us who have bought the GT Combo 4 K device is fair, I always want to express this, a device that is very similar to the V9 prime, a model that by the way has a much higher price under that twin brother

regiardo

Post by regiardo »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:37 pm
felixuco66 wrote:
What do you mean for IKS? The option program on the box to enter newcamd server information or the free sever information pre-loaded in the box as part of the box package?

Good afternoon, for which satellite does the gtmedia combo4k give the option of free iks and if it is for any sat it already comes preloaded or I have to enable it somehow because I have tried it but there will not be any channel that requires iks. thank you so much

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

regiardo wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:48 pm
cpr43 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:37 pm
felixuco66 wrote:

Good afternoon, for which satellite does the gtmedia combo4k give the option of free iks and if it is for any sat it already comes preloaded or I have to enable it somehow because I have tried it but there will not be any channel that requires iks. thank you so much
There were some models with LA at the end, not available anymore

kamppello

Post by kamppello »

From what I understand, there is only support for the gtmedia IKS server in Brazil for the "V" series devices (V7, V8, V9), the other devices need to hire a paid server.

Will they release the GTServer for the GT series in the future?

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

kamppello wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:04 pm
From what I understand, there is only support for the gtmedia IKS server in Brazil for the "V" series devices (V7, V8, V9), the other devices need to hire a paid server.

Will they release the GTServer for the GT series in the future?
Those mentioned has new Mars FW which also paid CCCam lines support 70w Brasil. Have not heard about adding the option to GT for now. This is what the administrator posted:
GTCOMBO Mars . After there is a clear time information, it will be published in time

weillerronfini

Post by weillerronfini »

Good afternoon everybody.

Considering the time of this topic, I would like to know if updating the GT Combo 4K with any Mars firmware (V7, V8 or V9), is there a possibility that this will work? If not, is there any firmware to make this device work with free IKS servers like other devices?

Grateful.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

weillerronfini wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:14 pm
Good afternoon everybody.

Considering the time of this topic, I would like to know if updating the GT Combo 4K with any Mars firmware (V7, V8 or V9), is there a possibility that this will work? If not, is there any firmware to make this device work with free IKS servers like other devices?

Grateful.
No. You will kill your unit. Every box has their own FW.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”