cpr43 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:13 pm
thirtytwosno wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:47 pm
cpr43 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:43 pm
thirtytwosno wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:29 pm
Does GTX-Combo Support ATSC-T OTA TV In North America?
I've heard conflicting answers on this.
No. ATSC for North AMerica does not work. You can add the new HDTV Mate (ATSC 3.0, maybe drivers could be added later the for.

viewtopic.php?f=58&p=141715#p141715
What is the Purpose of the ATSC-C and ATSC-T on GT-Combo And GTX-Combo?
They are different signal types to send OTA worldwide
It shows ATSC Green for North America. Why Does GTX-Combo List ATSC-T1.0 on it if its not compatible with North America ATSC FTA TV?

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: new GTX Combo

Post by cpr43 »

thirtytwosno wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:44 pm
cpr43 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:13 pm
thirtytwosno wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:47 pm
cpr43 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:43 pm
thirtytwosno wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:29 pm
Does GTX-Combo Support ATSC-T OTA TV In North America?
I've heard conflicting answers on this.
No. ATSC for North AMerica does not work. You can add the new HDTV Mate (ATSC 3.0, maybe drivers could be added later the for.

viewtopic.php?f=58&p=141715#p141715
What is the Purpose of the ATSC-C and ATSC-T on GT-Combo And GTX-Combo?
They are different signal types to send OTA worldwide
It shows ATSC Green for North America. Why Does GTX-Combo List ATSC-T1.0 on it if its not compatible with North America ATSC FTA TV?
ATSC in box is not intended for America. It is so hard to understand???
Attachments
ATSC T.jpg
ATSC T.jpg (115.53 KiB) Viewed 39747 times

JC28

Post by JC28 »

cpr43 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:30 pm
Maybe you can say for which countries it is intended for, there are not many other countries that use ATSC.

Could it be a typo in the spec sheet :-
ScreenShot963_3.jpg
ScreenShot963_3.jpg (62.96 KiB) Viewed 39728 times

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

JC28 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:36 am
cpr43 wrote:
Maybe you can say for which countries it is intended for, there are not many other countries that use ATSC.
Previously, I posted a worldwide picture showing different types of ATSC and which one is used by countries.

thirtytwosno

Post by thirtytwosno »

cpr43 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:05 pm
JC28 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:36 am
cpr43 wrote:
Previously, I posted a worldwide picture showing different types of ATSC and which one is used by countries.
There is only one country in the world map you posted that lists ATSC and that is North America. So ill take it that ATSC on GTX Combo doesnt work anywhere and is just a marketing term listed on the product.

haseeb528

Re: new GTX Combo gtshare issue

Post by haseeb528 »

RULE #8
--CAPITALS LETTERS--
No CAPITALS letter as its understand to be yelling.

sazdmitrij

Post by sazdmitrij »

Please tell me, are the lists of IPTV channels included in the general list of DVD-S2 and DVD-T2 channels (as in xxxxxxxx and others), or are they available separately in the application?

Previously, I used the Android receivers xxxxxxxx, they have all the channels, both satellite and IPTV, in one general list. I specified the m3u file, scanned it, and the channels were added to the general list. And it’s very convenient to use, just turn it on, select a channel from the list, and watch. There is no need to open any additional applications.

How does the GTX Combo work? For me this is an important question.

===

Подскажите пожалуйста, списки каналов IPTV идут в общем списке каналов DVD-S2 и DVD-T2 (как в xxxxxxx, как в xxxxxx), или идут отдельно в приложении?

Ранее я пользовался андроид ресиверами xxxxxxxxxxx, у них все каналы, и спутниковые, и IPTV находяться в одном общем списке. Указал файл m3u, просканировал, и каналы добавились в общий список. И очень удобно пользоваться, просто включил, выбрал канал из списка, и смотри. Не надо открывать какие либо дополнительные приложения.

А у GTX Combo как устроенно? Для меня это важные вопрос.

zyjzy

Post by zyjzy »

I think that's just the way E2 integrated IPTV in the past, combined with satellite channels. I don't think it's scientific because IPTV is prone to failure. After my exploration, using this method on GTX COMBO can successfully solve the problem of m3u not being able to find files. The method is as follows:

1. Install the GTplayer player on the machine, as some machines may already come with it.

2. Convert the IPTV address file (xxx. TXT) to an m3u file and name it custom_ Url.m3u,

3. Customize_ Place the url.m3u file in USB, insert it into the machine, and select "Import m3u"

4. Exit the interface, enter the GTplayer player, and select the "Xstream&stacker" button

Serhi

Post by Serhi »

Tell what software a Conax card in the receiver slot works with

Serhi

Post by Serhi »

With a Conax card for cable TV, I insert the card into the slot of the receiver, but the channels are closed, are there any settings that need to be made in the receiver

Su1054

Post by Su1054 »

Bana gelen GTX COMBO Yalnız 500 GB SATA HDD Tanıyor. 1 TB Veya yükseği olmuyor. :( lütfen yardım.

EnoSat

Post by EnoSat »

Su1054 možeš zopakovať otázku ?

zuchnet

Post by zuchnet »

Hi
Is it planned to improve cooperation GTX model with CI cams?
I have many of cams a lot of operators and here are my conclusions:
- very long waiting time for decoding from cam
- receiver is very unstable

Tested on cams:
- MTC (75E)
- Otau (86.5E)
- Tricolor TV (36E)
- Kabelkiosk (9E)
- HD Austria (19.2E)
- Canal+ (13E)
- Fransat (5W)
- Viasat Ukranie (4.8E)
- Tivusat (black)
Dishes: 2.0m , AS-130, 3 x T90
GT Media GTX Combo, GT Media GT Combo, GT Media V9 Prime

Cabelo doido

Post by Cabelo doido »

Este último software o aparelho ficou muito lento na troca de canais, da para ir na cozinha tomar água para mudar de canal, estar muito lento, a softcam não eata funcionando direito. Assim não dá :oops:

api

Post by api »

Su1054 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:50 pm
Bana gelen GTX COMBO Yalnız 500 GB SATA HDD Tanıyor. 1 TB Veya yükseği olmuyor. :( lütfen yardım.
GTX doesn't have a problem with size or amperage.
I bought a WD Blue 1TB 0.55 A sata, it didn't work in any format. I put this in an old notebook, took out the 1 TB samsung sata from it, with a consumption of 1.5 Amps, and it works, although approx. 5 years old.

Cabelo doido

Post by Cabelo doido »

Pessoal da administração, lança ai um software com melhorias em relação a lentidão e melhoria do softcam. Até tirei o GTX e coloquai no lugar o X8combo.

Need2learn

Post by Need2learn »

I have came to the conclusion the GTX Combo is the receiver that EVERYTHING WORKS HALFWAY

1. Audio Works HALFWAY
2. Internet HardDrive Works HALFWAY
3. So call 8K output Works HALFWAY
4. Firmware Works HALFWAY
5. Blindscans Works HALFWAY
6. 4.2.2 Works HALFWAY
7. Autobiss Works HALFWAY

Every so called feature on this BOX Works HALFWAY

karakartal

Post by karakartal »

Need2learn wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:27 pm
I have came to the conclusion the GTX Combo is the receiver that EVERYTHING WORKS HALFWAY

1. Audio Works HALFWAY
2. Internet HardDrive Works HALFWAY
3. So call 8K output Works HALFWAY
4. Firmware Works HALFWAY
5. Blindscans Works HALFWAY
6. 4.2.2 Works HALFWAY
7. Autobiss Works HALFWAY

Every so called feature on this BOX Works HALFWAY
CI+ not working!

alex_ura

Post by alex_ura »

Hi
How to turn on watch in standby mode?

Cabelo doido

Re: new GT-Combo

Post by Cabelo doido »

Pessoal o os novos lançamento da gt-media estar muito frágil , veja comprei o V8 finder Max ha dois meses fui fazer um teste soltou o tuner e agora foi a vez do Gt-Media Combo 4k, que comprei a seis meses, percebi que o sinal estava oscilando já estava solto da placa, não venha aqui dizer que é mau uso, pois outros decos que tenho aqui, estaria acontecendo o mesmo. Pois tenho aqui o Freesat V7 hd,Gt-Media V7hd, M7X,V8 Nova , além de outros aparelhos de outras marcas :oops:

mohp

Post by mohp »

Hello, I have a problem in adding the logo of the channels, with every flash and hard drive that I connect to the device, there is no device in the section DVB is not recognized, while there is no problem with the file manager

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

mohp wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:50 pm
Hello, I have a problem in adding the logo of the channels, with every flash and hard drive that I connect to the device, there is no device in the section DVB is not recognized, while there is no problem with the file manager
Logo are auto pull from USB to local file on box. After that there is no need to keep the USB connected to box

menezes87

Post by menezes87 »

Aqui uso o satelite 75W C na frequencia 4092V17000 que esta em powervu e nao e powervu+. O GTXcombo mostra as chaves mas nao abre. Tenho o concorrente e ele abriu de boa. Pergunto porque o GTX nao abre os canais dessa frequencia. Estou no aguardo. Pior os decos V8 UHD, o GTcombo e o GTX combo nao abre. O concorrente em menos de meio segundo abriu.

EnoSat

Post by EnoSat »

Because PowerVu+ (0E01) won't open anything. You are just trying to open PowerVu (0E00) where nano01 is changed in ECM and the competition has paid for the solution.
Porque o PowerVu+ (0E01) não abre nada. Você está apenas tentando abrir o PowerVu (0E00) onde o nano01 foi alterado no ECM e a concorrência pagou pela solução.

menezes87

Post by menezes87 »

Se pagou ou nao o importante pra quem compra e abrir. Estou aqui com tres aparelhos Gtmedia~V8 UHD, Gtcombo e o Gtxcombo e todos no escuro, Pior tive que comprar esse aparelho concorrente pois aqui no Brasil vai comecar o BBB 24 de grande audiencia. Sim e nessa frequencia abre tambem o sportv em 4K que e um canal dedicado ao futebol. Simples assim.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”