brother don't know when will come

canbeyli63

Re: Delayed Mars

Post by canbeyli63 »

daha çok bekleriz

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

There are a lot of things that needs to be addressed in the Mars software, before they put it onto the GT Combo.
It would be best to get rid of all bugs etc, before they issue it, if this is not done a lot of users, will be angry.
I think one of the main things that they will have to get right first time, is that if users do not like the new update, they can go back to the old software, using the USB.
So i think we are in for a long wait.

Den

haidar900

Post by haidar900 »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:08 am
There are a lot of things that needs to be addressed in the Mars software, before they put it onto the GT Combo.
It would be best to get rid of all bugs etc, before they issue it, if this is not done a lot of users, will be angry.
I think one of the main things that they will have to get right first time, is that if users do not like the new update, they can go back to the old software, using the USB.

Den
Is Mars delayed because of the problems that occur due to the presence of the Android system ؟

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:

Den

My suggestion and the majority of consumers, at least in my country, is that the company will fail in fixing Mars with Combo, so it is better to focus on fixing the existing bugs and completing the current menu than Mars. Because the company has not yet been able to develop a comprehensive software and provide complete

Michael888

Post by Michael888 »

M@hsen wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:59 am
STRETCH wrote:

Den

My suggestion and the majority of consumers, at least in my country, is that the company will fail in fixing Mars with Combo, so it is better to focus on fixing the existing bugs and completing the current menu than Mars. Because the company has not yet been able to develop a comprehensive software and provide complete
I think so. The software hasn't come out for so long, so there must be a problem. Spend time doing that, and maybe spend time maintaining it later, it is better to improve the existing one.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”