New version 24 for combo model

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

tanka

Re: New version 24 for combo model

Post by tanka »

Only accepted the pictures Videos don't accepted.If you have the 97 west and quality over 78. 80 .Then tray to see the ABC 4120V and the feeds from Mexico Warner bros feeds 4064H The 4064H the best play the feeds good And 4080V cbs feeds.Need good Quality at 74 76 quality picture break

tanka

Post by tanka »

tanka wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:22 am
Only accepted the pictures Videos don't accepted
Need very good Quality at 74 76 picture break at Quality 78 and 80 .Rith now at 7 .54 am signal break at 74 76 .At 4 am and 5 am signal 78 80 good picture cbs and abc ok.In the day and sun picture break.In the sammer Banned Word and hot days the signal for the 422 no't very good.Because the signal only in the 70 to 75 and break.In the cool day and cloud day and night ok 78 80 .I tank in the fall and winter the 422 did play better.Signal very important.Because that box are to WEAK did need strong signal to play 422.I tank the 10 ft dish did play the picture better I only have the 8 ft dish.In the fall I tray again and report.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

I have 92 signal/86quality on 4080V and 92signal/88quality on 4120V on G19.The picture I receive is jerking and stutters. The audio lags on both feeds.I cannot see what you're seeing on my set-up.I guess you're lucky?

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

Cornhusker wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:59 pm
I have 92 signal/86quality on 4080V and 92signal/88quality on 4120V on G19.The picture I receive is jerking and stutters. The audio lags on both feeds.I cannot see what you're seeing on my set-up.I guess you're lucky?
Ditto. I am well over 90% quality and near 100% signal with my 10 foot dish. The 4:2:2 channels are just a tad stutter. That said, if you get a bars and tone with the little circle going around, I do not see the stutter. However the video does quite a bit. If the video could only be smoothed out this box would be worth its weight in gold. And for what it is worth, there are some feeds both ABC and CBS that are not 4:2:2 but 4:2:0. Only the 4:2:2 feeds are having the stutter problem. It is slight, but enough that it makes it impossible to really watch. The picture is clear though! :lol:

Isamu.Jones

Post by Isamu.Jones »

The new firmware version C20.A9.1.24 is one of the worst I've tried, it has new bugs that previous versions didn't have.

Does anyone remember which previous GTCombo firmware version worked best? I remember that at the end of last year or the beginning of this year there was a version that was released, it was quite fast and stable with the DVB APP (to search for channels as well as to change channels).

I think it is better to use an older stable version than a new unstable one.

If anyone remembers which version it was please let me know. Thank you so much.

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Isamu Jones I believe version 19 was pretty good.If they could just get a handle on this 4:2:2 chroma video.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Isamu.Jones wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:30 pm
The new firmware version C20.A9.1.24 is one of the worst I've tried, it has new bugs that previous versions didn't have.

Does anyone remember which previous GTCombo firmware version worked best? I remember that at the end of last year or the beginning of this year there was a version that was released, it was quite fast and stable with the DVB APP (to search for channels as well as to change channels).

The best version is version 19. This company has really worked after this version for the software of this model, every new version has a bug.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Cornhusker wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:17 pm
Isamu Jones I believe version 19 was pretty good.If they could just get a handle on this 4:2:2 chroma video.
Exactly the best version of this device is 19. After this version, it seems that the software engineers changed, who really do not know how to program, because all the bugs after this version have been reported, but the order of effect has not been given. xxxxxx

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Isamu.Jones wrote:

Many users have problems after doing the OTA, online software update that does not clear and restart the unit.

Save all your stuff, ccam, iptv, softcam, channel list and download the 700Mb+ file and do a USB upgrade.
That resets the unit and clears issues.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Isamu.Jones

Post by Isamu.Jones »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:27 pm
Isamu.Jones wrote:

Many users have problems after doing the OTA, online software update that does not clear and restart the unit.

Save all your stuff, ccam, iptv, softcam, channel list and download the 700Mb+ file and do a USB upgrade.

Owen
Hi Owen,
Thanks for the instructions, but in my case I don't use updates via OTA, I always update with firmware via USB, with formatting and deleting the entire Gtmedia Gtcombo (checking the two boxes to delete everything and after installing the firmware reset from the menu GTMedia) and the problems that I report in version 24 persist.

Thank you very much to the users who told me that the most stable version is 19, I installed it and it is much better than version 24. The problem persists with the weather application on the main screen of the GTMedia Gtcombo.

Here, the audio works correctly without causing problems in my 5.1 system. I don't understand why Team GTMedia doesn't take this version 19 and use it as a base to work on and apply the updates.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Isamu.Jones wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:38 pm
Feralkiwi wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:27 pm
Isamu.Jones wrote:

Owen
Hi Owen,
Thanks for the instructions, but in my case I don't use updates via OTA, I always update with firmware via USB, with formatting and deleting the entire Gtmedia Gtcombo (checking the two boxes to delete everything and after installing the firmware reset from the menu GTMedia) and the problems that I report in version 24 persist.

Thank you very much to the users who told me that the most stable version is 19, I installed it and it is much better than version 24. The problem persists with the weather application on the main screen of the GTMedia Gtcombo.

Here, the audio works correctly without causing problems in my 5.1 system. I don't understand why Team GTMedia doesn't take this version 19 and use it as a base to work on and apply the updates.
Dear friend, it seems that there is no one to answer the users and customers who bought this product

Shahin sarkar

Post by Shahin sarkar »

MKaram wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:21 pm
فعلا استجابوا وقاموا بحذف التحديث
yes. You are right. When any server channel running then suddenly freezing and stopped for long. If i change that channel then it will run. Otherwise take long time for opening. Sometimes not run at all.
Sharpness of picture is very dull.
Low signal channels have always problem.
There is no indicators for cccam/ server channel.
Menu back button i Didn't know where it is.
Hope next update will be more efficiently work.
Thanks.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Shahin sarkar wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:48 am
MKaram wrote:
yes. You are right. When any server channel running then suddenly freezing and stopped for long. If i change that channel then it will run. Otherwise take long time for opening. Sometimes not run at all.
Thanks.
Provided that one of the main managers of the site and the company are responsible. For some time now, only users and consumers are responding to individuals, practically no one from the company is responsible.

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

Shahin sarkar wrote:
MKaram wrote:
Thanks.
"Server Channels" freezing are a fault of the servers not the receiver. I played with that way back when it first was developed (IKS Servers) All it did was cause headaches with the receiver and my patience. Maybe people should be happy with what the receiver was designed for? Or is that too much to ask. Again. All that needs "Fixed" is the 4:2:2 needs smoothed out.

Stone

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

stone1150 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:48 pm
Shahin sarkar wrote:
MKaram wrote:
Thanks.
"Server Channels" freezing are a fault of the servers not the receiver. I played with that way back when it first was developed (IKS Servers) All it did was cause headaches with the receiver and my patience. Maybe people should be happy with what the receiver was designed for? Or is that too much to ask. Again. All that needs "Fixed" is the 4:2:2 needs smoothed out.

Stone
This model has no problem with cccam. The same version is 24. The channel list and network logo are late loading. The channel edit menu needs to be revised. The infobar is incomplete. When it is not recording, we have to stop recording and continue this option again. It exists for receivers from 10 years ago... I have stated several times in different posts that we are not looking for a Mars account or any type of account, we want a receiver that has the least software bugs.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

Version 25 is also presented, is it bugged, public presentation is not done

Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

stone1150 is absolutely correct.Smooth out the 4:2:2 video chroma problem and you will have a "world beater" of a receiver.

lordfayez1212

Post by lordfayez1212 »

To make 4.2.2 feeds works fine in combo and chnging cahnnels hopless case . We need to sperate dvb from android like iron recivers and this make combo very good

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”