Where is mars !!!

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

M@hsen

Re: Where is mars !!!

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:14 am
What is it that Mars can do, that other software cannot.

Den
Basically, Mars is a type of internet account for opening card channels, like CCCAM, with the difference that it opens more channels. The company does not have the ability to fix this account with the Android system, which has been promised to the user for several months, but there has been no news. I mentioned many times that the engineers of this company do not have enough programming knowledge for Android

alaska

Post by alaska »

Hello, I have Gtmedia V8X and GTCombo 4k since for the solution for the MARS system in GTCombo the engineers could implement the new emulator for the ECAM system in GTCombo I have it working in V8X for some time now and it works very well. thanks ;)

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

alaska wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:36 pm
Hello, I have Gtmedia V8X and GTCombo 4k since for the solution for the MARS system in GTCombo the engineers could implement the new emulator for the ECAM system in GTCombo I have it working in V8X for some time now and it works very well. thanks ;)
The engineers of this company do not have the knowledge of Android programming. As of 2018, a comprehensive and complete program for this model has not yet been provided, then you can expect Mars.

haidar900

Post by haidar900 »

CAJE wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:28 am
Have a complete cloud-based EPG, better manage files, not have limitations in m3u lists, edit the list of channels through the web and share, different DLNA connections, etc.
Will Mars be added on GTCOMBO? or its addition has been abandoned ؟

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

haidar900 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:36 pm
CAJE wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:28 am
Have a complete cloud-based EPG, better manage files, not have limitations in m3u lists, edit the list of channels through the web and share, different DLNA connections, etc.
Will Mars be added on GTCOMBO? or its addition has been abandoned ؟
Dear friend, there is no such thing as Mars for combo. After a year, the engineers of this company do not have enough science to come to this conclusion.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”