GTMedia GTX Combo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Need2learn

GTMedia GTX Combo

Post by Need2learn »

Hello I just received my GTMedia GTX Combo...

Pro's The unit for the most part works well the remote is excellent and easy to setup.

Con's We need new FIRMWARE... I have tried to different SSD hard drive one off brand the unit won't even
recognize.. both 1TB the ScanDisk the GTX will and it work format it but it still won't work keep saying "no disk found".
The autobiss works but it is not showing the keys like the GTMedia does. You login into the unit and click on autobiss softkey
and you see no keys that the unit has found. The unit will lockup and the DVB app will crash.

Hopefully we will have some new firmware for this unit...

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: GTMedia GTX Combo

Post by Feralkiwi »

I too have had issues with the SSD.
An old hard drive will work as uses 0.5A while the SSD needs 1.0A.

You can see the autobiss here.
Open browser and type in this where 1.117 is your IP, check in android menu / Info for the IP.

Code: Select all

http://192.168.1.117:8081/files.html?file=autobiss.Key
In other files on the far right you can also see the softcam where powervu is stored.

You can do this from your PC as well.
Note if you do not have the IP set to fixed, it will change each time you power on.
I got mine to fix in Wifi net and then it will worked for cable net.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Need2learn

Re: GTMedia GTX Combo

Post by Need2learn »

I understand that it wasn’t showing up. I redownloaded the firmware and that fixed the problem. That firmware will get corrupted very easily

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”