Mr. Lining, be responsible

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

M@hsen

Mr. Lining, be responsible

Post by M@hsen »

Why is the first person of this site {Lining} not responsive to users and consumers? Is this company's policy to sell products without support? Why did you promise Mars to the consumer, but it didn't work? I think you published the news of Mars in order to sell more of this product. I have the largest Telegram group and channel about Combo in my country. With these details, we should boycott the products of this company in my country.

josega

Re: Mr. Lining, be responsible

Post by josega »

m@hsen, tiene razón lo único que les interesa es vender, aunque lo que vendan no funcione, tiene cuatro moderadores que no tienen ni idea solo marean ha los que preguntamos alguna duda hay que comprar otra marca.cual sería mejor aunque sea más caro, porque ya se sabe que lo barato sale caro

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

josega wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:27 pm
m@hsen, tiene razón lo único que les interesa es vender, aunque lo que vendan no funcione, tiene cuatro moderadores que no tienen ni idea solo marean ha los que preguntamos alguna duda hay que comprar otra marca.cual sería mejor aunque sea más caro, porque ya se sabe que lo barato sale caro
Ĝuste, se la programara subteno de ĉi tiu modelo estas la sama, la produktoj de ĉi tiu kompanio devus esti bojkotitaj de la konsumanto ĉar ili ne taksas la klienton.Ne ekzistas eĉ unu respondo.

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

M@hsen wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:01 am
Why is the first person of this site {Lining} not responsive to users and consumers? Is this company's policy to sell products without support? Why did you promise Mars to the consumer, but it didn't work? I think you published the news of Mars in order to sell more of this product. I have the largest Telegram group and channel about Combo in my country. With these details, we should boycott the products of this company in my country.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. With all due respect, all you do is complain. Like I have said in other posts, if you want to load your receiver with third party apps meant to circumvent encryption, then your bringing trouble to yourself. Threats are not the answer. Intimidation is not the answer. No company is going to support pirating specifically because they will be out of business. So if your not happy, leave and manufacture your own receiver. I for one am tired of reading your childish, threatening, name calling, belittling posts. Grow up and spare the rest of us your childish attitude. Have a great day.

Stone.

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

Somebody have to said it. Thanks ;)

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

stone1150 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:38 pm
M@hsen wrote:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. With all due respect, all you do is complain. Like I have said in other posts, if you want to load your receiver with third party apps meant to circumvent encryption, then your bringing trouble to yourself. Threats are not the answer. Intimidation is not the answer. No company is going to support pirating specifically because they will be out of business. So if your not happy, leave and manufacture your own receiver. I for one am tired of reading your childish, threatening, name calling, belittling posts. Grow up and spare the rest of us your childish attitude. Have a great day.

Stone.
May I know what is your position in this company? You are speaking on behalf of the company!! The issue is not the Mars account because we don't need this account. Do you have this model to use? Have you tested the latest version?
Last edited by M@hsen on Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

stone1150 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:38 pm
M@hsen wrote:

Stone.
May I know what is your position in this company? You are speaking on behalf of the company!! The issue is not the Mars account because we don't need this account. Do you have this model to use? Have you tested the latest version?

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

cpr43 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:27 am
I can ask why you didn't have an answer for the user while you were the manager

cpr43
网站管理员

Post by cpr43 »

M@hsen wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:17 am
cpr43 wrote:
Time for you to take a break!!

stone1150

Post by stone1150 »

cpr43 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:07 am
M@hsen wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:17 am
cpr43 wrote:
Time for you to take a break!!
Thanks! And for the record, I am not with the company. Just a user that gets tired of repeated bashing. I come here to understand any possible problems and work to get them fixed. I had one problem recently with the last update for the combo. It was addressed and I posted what I did for others to read. I guess "Some People" are never happy. That is their problem. If we can help or get help then great. If not people should have the courtesy to at least be civil. My apologies to the forum if I was out of line with that guy. But all I ever read with the posts was complaining over and over and actually chewing people out. That is uncalled for in my humble opinion. Enough said. Wish everyone a wonderful day!

Stone

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I am also a user that likes to help others, were i can.
As you say some users spoil it for others, they want there receiver to have the ability to hack every encryption known, paying as little as they can.
Let's be happy with what we have got, it is a cat and mouse game, the broadcasters are only trying to look after themselves.

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:06 pm
I am also a user that likes to help others, were i can.
As you say some users spoil it for others, they want there receiver to have the ability to hack every encryption known, paying as little as they can.
Let's be happy with what we have got, it is a cat and mouse game, the broadcasters are only trying to look after themselves.

Den
Dear friend, it is not important for me and my consumers to open card channels, so it does not matter whether Mars or another account is activated for this device. For us, the menu is efficient and has less bugs, why the device has unknown bugs after version 19 It has been sent several times by me and the other consumers to the company along with the film, but the effect has not been arranged.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

What is it that you and your consumers, use this receiver for, in your area of the world.
Is there another GTMedia receiver, that can be used, to meet your needs and others.
Again can i ask, what are the faults, that you wise to be rectified.

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:07 am
What is it that you and your consumers, use this receiver for, in your area of the world.
Is there another GTMedia receiver, that can be used, to meet your needs and others.
Again can i ask, what are the faults, that you wise to be rectified.

Den
Did you work with another Android receiver other than the GT Media combo so that I can continue the discussion with you

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

I have not worked on any Android receiver, for any firm.
I am just a user like yourself, using a GTMedia receiver, for what i require them for, they work OK.
I am not into this cccam / card share etc, i would not know were to start.
The faults with this receiver, would be all over the forum, if they where all in one place, it would be easy then to check them one by one by users with feed back.
I am not a (tech wizard) like others, i just use common sense in asking questions, to get a user to explain in simple words what there faults are.

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:45 pm
I have not worked on any Android receiver, for any firm.
I am just a user like yourself, using a GTMedia receiver, for what i require them for, they work OK.
I am not into this cccam / card share etc, i would not know were to start.
The faults with this receiver, would be all over the forum, if they where all in one place, it would be easy then to check them one by one by users with feed back.
I am not a (tech wizard) like others, i just use common sense in asking questions, to get a user to explain in simple words what there faults are.

Den
Well, dear friend, since you have not worked with the Android receiver anymore, I cannot talk to you about what bugs this combo has so that you can understand. In my case, I have a picture of the menu, the channel list, the price of the channel edit, and the record part of another brand, which is Android. I put it so that you can understand what bugs this combo model has

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

Just put the information and photo's, up onto the forum for others to see.

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:40 am

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

https://s6.uupload.ir/files/img_2023090 ... 0_ekrh.jpg
STRETCH wrote:

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

https://s6.uupload.ir/files/img_2023090 ... 0_1snt.jpg
STRETCH wrote:

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

https://s6.uupload.ir/files/img_2023090 ... 9_9h0r.jpg
STRETCH wrote:

Den

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:

Den
Dear friend, pay attention to the menu and channel list and infobar, especially the editing and recording section of this 4k Android model, which is currently neither produced nor supported by any software. He has taken care of everything and created beautiful graphics for these models. For example, the Combo model is new, but it has a beginner programmer, for example, for old receivers, there is a stop option for channel recording, but this model is not.

M@hsen

Post by M@hsen »

STRETCH wrote:

Den
Dear friend, have you checked that apart from the combo models, even the discontinued models have better performance than the new model of this company. I have announced this several times in all the cyberspace, this company has a weak software engineer, so the software team of this company should be changed. The problems will not be solved

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”