GT COMBO does not play audio in DTS AC3 ATMOS

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

tomekchw

GT COMBO does not play audio in DTS AC3 ATMOS

Post by tomekchw »

After reset to factory settings GT COMBO via HDMI only plays stereo sound. No sound !!!!! via opto !!!! . DTS, AC3 and others are enabled in the "droid" options, but the sound is still only stereo. What do you have to do to have DTS and AC3 via opto and HDMI too ?

Radin1398

Re: GT COMBO does not play audio in DTS AC3 ATMOS

Post by Radin1398 »

Hello, why is there no multi-channel sound and the sound settings have no effect on sound recognition and it is played in stereo, how can this problem be solved? :?: :oops:

Radin1398

Post by Radin1398 »

Is there no one to answer my question? :roll: :?: :!:

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If this is for a TV channel in the DVB app, there is the audio option in the DVB app menu. both track and language.

Also I have found that I can play 302M audio in the "Other" player after pressing green for other player.
There may be the codex you need there.

Owen

There is also the HDMI CEC options in the android menu / settings / droid settings.
Last edited by Feralkiwi on Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added HDMI CEC
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Radin1398

Post by Radin1398 »

I changed all the settings and it is not possible to receive Dolby sound through the optical cable and HDMI and the sound is stereo. I had another receiver and when I selected a channel with Dolby sound for the first time, it automatically downloaded the audio codec and the problem was solved, or in the menu there was a section called add linker from which to download the audio codec. I was wondering if there is anything planned for this device as well? And does anyone have an audio codec that supports Dolby Digital?

Reza_soll

Post by Reza_soll »

I have also this problem. Did you find any solution?

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”