Picture lagging

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Invdrx

Picture lagging

Post by Invdrx »

Hello, gents
For two days I’m using the GTMEDIA GTXCOMBO and i have an issue with specific channels that I see basically in slideshow due to some lag in the picture. I have good strength and quality, but still the picture is lagging. On the exact same satellite I have no problems with other channels even with lower strength and quality.
Here is a video of the issue that I am experiencing. Its a 422 signal as it can be seen in the video.
https://streamable.com/xr8naq
I’m trying to find a solution, and your help or advice would be extremely appreciated.
I’m using the latest possible firmware.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Re: Picture lagging

Post by Feralkiwi »

Look at the bite rate figure in the info bar. Bottom left.
With rates over 12Mb/s the unit struggles and 30Mb/s does not show.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Invdrx

Post by Invdrx »

Feralkiwi wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:49 pm
Look at the bite rate figure in the info bar. Bottom left.
With rates over 12Mb/s the unit struggles and 30Mb/s does not show.

Owen
Is there any workaround?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

As the channel you mentioned is already 4.4.2, you can't press green for the other player.
If this happens with non 4.2.2 press green, it may help.

I also find audio lag and or blank screen is to some extent caused by DiSEqC cascade switching, both 1.0 and 1.1 switches.
The unit looks for what type of video before the switching is complete.
This can be fixed either with green button/ other player or by changing from another channel on a different TP on the same satellite, same polarity / band.
The signal is there fast as the switches are already set.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”